[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins/Seahawks Game Thread

WashingtonD

:lol:

Sorry, I've got lots of Seahawks on my post-season fantasy roster, and I thought that was the way you were supposed to act, when rooting for the Seahawks, if they fall behind.

Paulsen is a very strong man. Last week he had a Cowboys defender hanging with all of his weight on the football trying to pry it loose and he couldn't budge it from Paulsens hands. Dude is a beast

I'm glad I took all Seahawks in all of my post-season contests :bash:

I mean Cowboyz1 told all the Redskins fans to enjoy last week's win because they were going to get killed this week. If I can't trust Cowboyz1 threads to be spot-on accurate, who can I trust ?

By the way, it is obvious that the Seahawks are getting hosed by the officials. (Don't know why I'm even doing this, as he doesn't even come here anymore, but, for some reason, it is still kind of fun :shrug:)