[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins/Seahawks Game Thread

WashingtonD

Is it wrong that in my homer raddled head I'm convinced he's pulling a Kaiser Soze on them?

He just left the field but he looks like he can come back for sure

I'm glad I took all Seahawks in all of my post-season contests :bash:

I mean Cowboyz1 told all the Redskins fans to enjoy last week's win because they were going to get killed this week. If I can't trust Cowboyz1 threads to be spot-on accurate, who can I trust ?

By the way, it is obvious that the Seahawks are getting hosed by the officials. (Don't know why I'm even doing this, as he doesn't even come here anymore, but, for some reason, it is still kind of fun :shrug:)

listen to me from now on

I truly miss the cowboys post game threads.

Here, I'll give you a pretend one, based on what would have happened had the Cowboys made the playoffs.

Well, the Cowboys just had too many injuries to overcome today, but, wow, I love the heart that this team plays with. I know everyone will say that Romo's 6 interceptions and 2 fumbles are what lost the game for them, there is no one I'd rather have leading this team than Slip. I mean 4 of those interceptions were the receivers or O-lines fault, and the other was because the defenders made a once in a lifetime play and read. I know that despite the 6 interceptions, he fumbled on the one, with no one around him, while running in for the winning TD, but, c'mon, if anyone had to play behind an offensive line and team with so many injuries, they wouldn't be able to keep their head together and not drop that ball. Just wait until this group of future hall of famers led by Slip get healthy next year !!!!

• Like 2

Here, I'll give you a pretend one, based on what would have happened had the Cowboys made the playoffs.

Well, the Cowboys just had too many injuries to overcome today, but, wow, I love the heart that this team plays with. I know everyone will say that Romo's 6 interceptions and 2 fumbles are what lost the game for them, there is no one I'd rather have leading this team than Slip. I mean 4 of those interceptions were the receivers or O-lines fault, and the other was because the defenders made a once in a lifetime play and read. I know that despite the 6 interceptions, he fumbled on the one, with no one around him, while running in for the winning TD, but, c'mon, if anyone had to play behind an offensive line and team with so many injuries, they wouldn't be able to keep their head together and not drop that ball. Just wait until this group of future hall of famers led by Slip get healthy next year !!!!

This is spot on. Dying laughing.

The Redskins are a juggernaut.

The Seahawks are a juggernaut.

I don't understand how you can have Erin Andrews as the sideline reporter and NOT show her as she's making a report. That's an absolutely hugh production error imo. :smashpc:

In lingerie. Would be awesome.

I just picked up a brand new Panasonic 50" plasma tv yesterday and it's killing me having to look at it in the box. I have nowhere to set it up until the entertainment credenza gets delivered in two weeks. :sad: My goal is to have it ready for the super bowl.

I just picked up a brand new Panasonic 50" plasma tv yesterday and it's killing me having to look at it in the box. I have nowhere to set it up until the entertainment credenza gets delivered in two weeks. :sad: My goal is to have it ready for the super bowl.

Where do you live? I"ll come over and help.