[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins/Seahawks Game Thread

WashingtonD

I got a 50' Panasonic Plasma TV for my parents this past November at Costco. I like it better than the LED's that I saw in the same price range, but the reflection thing is problematic if there's too much light. So far they like it. I wish I had one. I have no TV right now.

Plasma is perfect for me because in my living room there are angle viewing issues and no light reflection problems. Got the 50" Viera GT50 series on a great deal from Best Buy on an after Christmas sale. Couldn't pass it up and had to buy it before the credenza arrived or risk it not being in stock.

As for you having no TV, you're welcome to the 27" CRT it's replacing if you come pick it up!

Edited by Tripleshot

Plasma is perfect for me because my in living room there are angle viewing issues and no light reflection problems. Got the 50" Viera GT50 series on a great deal from Best Buy on an after Christmas sale. Couldn't pass it up and had to buy it before the credenza arrived or risk it not being in stock.

As for you having no TV, you're welcome to the 27" CRT it's replacing if you come pick it up!

Haha. Thx, but I'll pass.

That play where RGIII went down did not look good. Would not be surprised if he tore something.

That field was a joke. Dirt painted green. I don't understand how a multi-billion dollar team like the Redskins can't have better turf than that. Or go artificial.

Just got in an hour ago from working all day. Totally missed the game although I did tape it. I am to tird to look at it so I came here for a recap. There's always next year.

Sorry dude. I was hoping for a Redskin win. Not a fan...just thought they were due.

That play where RGIII went down did not look good. Would not be surprised if he tore something.

That field was a joke. Dirt painted green. I don't understand how a multi-billion dollar team like the Redskins can't have better turf than that. Or go artificial.

Torn ACL and LCL.