[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Fire Ryan

whomper

:lol: Fans of other teams that hate Jerry Jones just confuse me.I dont even know half of the owners in the league let alone run to a thread like a rabid puppy every time I see a thread

When did you become such a whiney Cowboy hater ?

I don't necessarily hate the Cowboys... in fact, I kind of rooted for the Aikman-Smith-Irvin Cowboys back in the day. Definitely a machine that was fun to watch. Had the pleasure of meeting Billy Bates a couple years ago and had a good chat with him.

But I think Jerry Jones is a meddling blowhard that is stifling his team's growth. And I guess I just find it amusing that so many Cowpoke fans on this board think everything is A-OK, you'll get 'em next year, right? And I'm sure you will agree that there are a few completely myopic (and borderline annoying) Cowboy fans here. You, for one, are a realistic fan. I suppose it's just amusing to watch a team under-achieve year after year and watch their fans' heads spin.

I think with a competent GM that the Boys would be one of the elite NFC teams. :shrug:

• Like 1

I don't necessarily hate the Cowboys... in fact, I kind of rooted for the Aikman-Smith-Irvin Cowboys back in the day. Definitely a machine that was fun to watch. Had the pleasure of meeting Billy Bates a couple years ago and had a good chat with him.

But I think Jerry Jones is a meddling blowhard that is stifling his team's growth. And I guess I just find it amusing that so many Cowpoke fans on this board think everything is A-OK, you'll get 'em next year, right? And I'm sure you will agree that there are a few completely myopic (and borderline annoying) Cowboy fans here. You, for one, are a realistic fan. I suppose it's just amusing to watch a team under-achieve year after year and watch their fans' heads spin.

I think with a competent GM that the Boys would be one of the elite NFC teams. :shrug:

For the most part there is always blind some homerism and the rest of us are pretty in tune to what we have. Some nice talent in certain spots, a headcase stat machine qb who chokes in the big spots, an insane egomaniac owner ,and a puppet coach . That Skins game put me to the point where if we ever had any success that we could sink our teeth in to with Romo it could take me by complete surprise and all the stars would have to allign. I knew of it before that game of course but that last pick was the final nail

But I think Jerry Jones is a meddling blowhard that is stifling his team's growth. And I guess I just find it amusing that so many Cowpoke fans on this board think everything is A-OK, you'll get 'em next year, right?

this has been discussed ad nauseum (sp)....Cowboy fan have 3 chioices

1. Switch teams because as long as Jerry is around nothings going to change

2. come on here bitching about it every day

or

3. Understand that nothing's going to change with Jerry around, accept it and root for your team. try to enjoy a sunday afternoon watching them play. It's just football.. :shrug:

I suppose option 4 would be..have a favorite team plus a backup favorite team for the times the favorite team isnt playing well..

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

this has been discussed ad nauseum (sp)....Cowboy fan have 3 chioices

1. Switch teams because as long as Jerry is around nothings going to change

2. come on here bitching about it every day

or

3. Understand that nothing's going to change with Jerry around, accept it and root for your team. try to enjoy a sunday afternoon watching them play. It's just football.. :shrug:

I suppose option 4 would be..have a favorite team plus a backup favorite team for the times the favorite team is playing well..

Exactly. and a majority of us go with option 3

:lol: Fans of other teams that hate Jerry Jones just confuse me.I dont even know half of the owners in the league let alone run to a thread like a rabid puppy every time I see a thread

Good for you.

I posted this in the head coaching candidates thread but figured it made sense to post it here too:

Via Twitter (@LanLocker): Chip Kelly's offense averaged 601 yards and 50 points per game against Monte Kiffin's Tampa 2 defense. (2-1 record)

I posted this in the head coaching candidates thread but figured it made sense to post it here too:

Via Twitter (@LanLocker): Chip Kelly's offense averaged 601 yards and 50 points per game against Monte Kiffin's Tampa 2 defense. (2-1 record)

I did'nt realize Kiffin had Ware, Spencer, Lee, Carter, Claiborne, Carr etc. at USC..

seriously, how is this relevant?

Difference being that most other owners don't pretend to know enough about football to be their GM. I don't hate Jerry but I root against the Cowboys. I thought Jerry was pretty funny in The League last season.