[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stay Classy Redskins tackle Trent Williams

electricrelish

Stay classy Richard Sherman. I can only imagine what Sherman said to him to incite the slap. Between his tweets and lies about his Adderal addiction I think we know who the classy one is

Stanford must be proud

Confession- I own him in Dynasty leagues. He's garbage as a human being but a helluva CB :tup:

Stay classy Richard Sherman. I can only imagine what Sherman said to him to incite the slap. Between his tweets and lies about his Adderal addiction I think we know who the classy one is

Stanford must be proud

Confession- I own him in Dynasty leagues. He's garbage as a human being but a helluva CB :tup:

Sherman had a microphone on. He didn't say anything to provoke Williams.

Garbage as a human being? Yep, adderall is such hardcore drug.

This is old news, Williams already apologized to Sherman for what he did.

Every account I read made the assumption that Sherman provoked the violence by talking trash as Zooty speculates in his post above, but the video shows that Williams appears to have approached Sherman first looking to start something. It's a more detailed video account of what happened, and should prompt the NFL to fine Williams accordingly.

Edited by electricrelish

Sherman talks plenty of trash during games so it may not have happened when this did but could have built up during the game and when the game was officially over then maybe Williams just lost his chives and went after the guy who had been in everyones ear all day long.

Does that make it right? not really but that would be my reasoning for what happened.

I'm sure Sherman did/said something to provoke the confrontation during the game (likely several things)

I think Williams is a giant chives for doing it with his helmet on. He's an offensive lineman for gods sake, man up and if you are going to take a swing at a DB do it without your armor