[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This weeks games

peoplehater

My bro teased the Ravens and Niners. Not a bad looking wager . I have been playing mostly individual team over unders and they dont come out until gameday. I am a sucker for the over. Last week was paradise

NE will stuff the living daylights out of Baltimore. San Francisco will be too much for Atlanta.

While I don't disagree that NE COULD beat the snot out of BAL, as CN pointed out, the numbers aren't exactly in NE's favor against this particular opponent. I think Flacco has like a 9:1 TD/INT ratio against NE in the playoffs and Brady has more INTs than TDs against BAL.

This is either going to be a high-scoring, close game... or NE figures things out and wins something like 34-17. I think the former has a better chance of happening. I'll say 37-34 NE in a thriller.

---

As for SF-ATL, I think ATL may be a little underrated here. Obviously Kaepernick has been a great story in the tail half of the season and into the playoffs (Saturday night's game was simply ridiculous) but I think folks are discounting Matt Ryan and his ability to pick defenses apart. 3 legit targets, being at home and a defense that may be able to contain Kaepernick a whole hell of a lot better than the Packers did all point to a Falcon victory. It's going to be close and I certainly wouldn't be shocked if SF pulled it off, either. I'll say 24-20 ATL.

As for SF-ATL, I think ATL may be a little underrated here. Obviously Kaepernick has been a great story in the tail half of the season and into the playoffs (Saturday night's game was simply ridiculous) but I think folks are discounting Matt Ryan and his ability to pick defenses apart. 3 legit targets, being at home and a defense that may be able to contain Kaepernick a whole hell of a lot better than the Packers did all point to a Falcon victory. It's going to be close and I certainly wouldn't be shocked if SF pulled it off, either. I'll say 24-20 ATL.

Obviously I'm a homer so take it for what it's worth, but CAN Kaepernick come into Atlanta and walk out with a victory over Ryan who's in familiar territory, sure, but is it as mcuh of a slamdunk as people claim? Well, I'll point you to how little chance they gave the Falcons last week against a very similar team.

And as a betting man, if I can tease a home team as a 10 1/2 point dog in a playoff game, ummm, I don't know how you wouldn't be drooling over that. Home teams don't get blown out too often. Hell, Green Bay had a horrible gameplan against Kaepernick and were only 3 points from covering a teaser with the same line.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

BAL n NE games are always really tight, for non division teams they know each other very well. I'm a huge believer in betting on human emotion. If you consider the Ray Lewis factor and then throw in the revenge factor from last years championship game loss when BAL was a FG away from sending it to OT and maybe beating NE and earning a trip to the SB.... I just cant see any way this isnt another very close game. I'm a money line guy and at +320 no way I'm not taking a shot on the Ravens pulling the upset. If you don't have the guts to go ML, at the very least take those points.

I'm staying away from the NFC game but my post season fantasy team is loaded with SF players (kapernick,crabtree, ginn jr, dixon, akers, willis, goldson,whitner, bowman, mcdonald, and smith) so a win from SF this week will guarantee I win my league....I'll be rooting hard for SF. Go Niners!!!!!

Edited by Tally

Just a gut feeling ,, no reason I can give to back this up but I have a feeling that the SF / ATL game is going to be very low scoring.

Right now for over/unders now I'm seeing

1st. Qtr 9.5

1st. Half 24.5

Final 49.5

I love the under 24.5 for the 1st half & under 49.5 for the final score

Just a gut feeling ,, no reason I can give to back this up but I have a feeling that the SF / ATL game is going to be very low scoring.

Right now for over/unders now I'm seeing

1st. Qtr 9.5

1st. Half 24.5

Final 49.5

I love the under 24.5 for the 1st half & under 49.5 for the final score

+1 love the under in that game

BAL n NE games are always really tight, for non division teams they know each other very well. I'm a huge believer in betting on human emotion. If you consider the Ray Lewis factor and then throw in the revenge factor from last years championship game loss when BAL was a FG away from sending it to OT and maybe beating NE and earning a trip to the SB.... I just cant see any way this isnt another very close game. I'm a money line guy and at +320 no way I'm not taking a shot on the Ravens pulling the upset. If you don't have the guts to go ML, at the very least take those points.

I'm staying away from the NFC game but my post season fantasy team is loaded with SF players (kapernick,crabtree, ginn jr, dixon, akers, willis, goldson,whitner, bowman, mcdonald, and smith) so a win from SF this week will guarantee I win my league....I'll be rooting hard for SF. Go Niners!!!!!

If you recall there was td smacked out of Evans hands in the end zone which would have won them the game with like 30 seconds left

I am hoping that this is one of those weeks where you could tease either side and win. If I had to take a underdog, I would go ATL. ATL should keep this one close. Kapernick will be able to convert on 3rd downs by runnning rather than throwing. To me, if he can keep drives alive with his legs and get a big play from Walker or Vernon here and there, then SF can win. Plus, if Gore runs well on 1st and 2nd downs, then ATL will have their hands full. ATL DBs need to come up big in order to win this one.

BALT has more of a challenge. Getting Brady to turn the ball over will be difficult. However, Welker is not gonna have an easy day. NE will need some 3rd down conversions from Vereen and Lloyd. Hernandez could open things up for Welker. Flacco will need a deep ball completion to Torrey, early,to keep NE Def to sag. Then Flacco can start looking for Rice in the passing game.

I have ATL 26-24 today, that puts Vegas about a half of point off on the over/under. No way Kaper runs wild like he did last week, Falcons have to put a spy on him and make him use his arm. I would not be shocked to se a very hard hit put on him early when he gets out of the pocket...might be a little late, or a little high, but it's coming.

It's going to be very windy at Foxborough. This is not your typical Ravens team so I don't look at historical analysis. Their defense is not the same. I think the Pats can win it on the ground if they need to. Never bet against Brady.

The NFL fan in me wnats to see Patriots vs 49'ers in the Super Bowl. The Patriots' fan in me is scared chivesless of the 49'ers and are rooting for the Falcons.

Ravens have the same vibe of last years Giants. IMO its a mistake to so easily dismiss and look past this team.

Ravens have the same vibe of last years Giants. IMO its a mistake to so easily dismiss and look past this team.

Didn't say I dismissed the Ravens, I just have no interest in watching the Ravens in the SB at all. I don't care about Ray Lewis' retirement or the Brother Bowl (why does anybody care about that by the way????)

Didn't say I dismissed the Ravens, I just have no interest in watching the Ravens in the SB at all. I don't care about Ray Lewis' retirement or the Brother Bowl (why does anybody care about that by the way????)

Don't know about others, can only answer for why I care about a Balt win....

#1- I'm from NY so the Pats and all the other NE sports teams make me sick to my stomach.

#2- I have alot of family in the Annapolis area so I would be happy for them if Balt pulls it out.

#3- I put 50 clams on Bal ML so a win is worth $160 to me.

#4- Balt does have some players I'd like to see get a SB win including lewis, reed, t. smith (for his bro) and r. rice who seems like a good guy/ role model.

#5- Tuck rule, spy gate, coach is a cheater and the Pats just make me sick. Oh yea, I already said that.

Enjoy the game!

Thank God I hit the Ravens team over 21.5 because I pretty much tanked everything else

I had under in SF game- Loss

I had Roddy white over 6 rec - Win

I had Ray Rice over 105 combined rush/rec -Loss

Pats -8 Loss

2nd half over 24- Loss- Really thought I was gonna hit this. I needed that garbage TD from the Pats in the last drive. That Brady final pick sucked.

My bro racked up

Ravens / SF tease

Ravens +9

Ravens money line +310

Thank God I hit the Ravens team over 21.5 because I pretty much tanked everything else

I had under in SF game- Loss

I had Roddy white over 6 rec - Win

I had Ray Rice over 105 combined rush/rec -Loss

Pats -8 Loss

2nd half over 24- Loss- Really thought I was gonna hit this. I needed that garbage TD from the Pats in the last drive. That Brady final pick sucked.

My bro racked up

Ravens / SF tease

Ravens +9

Ravens money line +310

But you can make a faster drink than him, so there's that.