[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals waste no time in Player Arrest ticker

tazinib1

Wow, I remember that beyond all the other terrible decisions, the thing that showed that Vick lacked basic common sense was when he brought Josh Gordon into an airport, as if an athlete can't get herb where ever he travels and get someone else to hold it; But to bring a gun into an airport? You seriously have to wonder about someone who can be that stupid.

Pretty much par for the course with the Bengals though.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

You know what is worse than bringing a loaded gun to an airport? Bringing a bag with a loaded gun to an airport and not knowing that gun was there. Same thing happened to a local politician (president of city council) and somehow he wasn't charged with any crime. he too "didn't know it was in there". Pretty irresponsible gun owner to not know where their loaded and unsecured guns are.

"According to people familiar with the case, Smith, 25, did not have knowledge that there was a handgun in his belongings. Those people asked for anonymity because they have not been authorized to speak publicly about the case"

You know they ask if you packed this bag for a reason, because YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for what is in dumbass! Reading the article I had forget that former Browns DL Shaun Rodgers did the same thing in 2012, and he was also a dumbass at the time.

You know what is worse than bringing a loaded gun to an airport? Bringing a bag with a loaded gun to an airport and not knowing that gun was there.

This scares me the most. I mean how can you FORGET you have a loaded gun hanging around. Does this guy have kids? Nieces/nephews? Spend any time around kids or morons for charity work? That is just unfathomable to me.