[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pro Bowl

CaptainHook

I usually turn in early on Sundays but found myself watching TV around 10pm last night. Realized it was on, switched to it, and was fast asleep within minutes.

Thank you Pro Bowl, you should be saved. If only as a sleep aid.

Moving it to the week before the SB was stupid. Off the top, 6% of your potential audience is not interested because their teams are prepping for a real game. Subtract fans that had no players get a slot, and that is another 3% per team.

I used to like watching AFTER the SB because it was a way of saying goodbye to the old season and seeing one of "your guys" play again before the long drought ahead until August. It eased you out of the SB hype and intensity.

I would move it back (understanding the level of play is still a joke) and make sure EVERY team has at least one player in it. HeLL, the Chargers had NO players in it this year, but still sent a cheerleader! How momo is that?

Moving it to the week before the SB was stupid. Off the top, 6% of your potential audience is not interested because their teams are prepping for a real game. Subtract fans that had no players get a slot, and that is another 3% per team.

I used to like watching AFTER the SB because it was a way of saying goodbye to the old season and seeing one of "your guys" play again before the long drought ahead until August. It eased you out of the SB hype and intensity.

I would move it back (understanding the level of play is still a joke) and make sure EVERY team has at least one player in it. HeLL, the Chargers had NO players in it this year, but still sent a cheerleader! How momo is that?

It still drew better than Celtics v Heat.

Honestly though, I can't imagine how. The 3 minutes I watched before I fell asleep were the only 3 minutes I've seen in about 10 years. And it was freaking awful.

Was going back through the history looking at the scores, prior to these last 3 really high ones 70-75 combines was pretty normal. The total for the 2005 game (played in 2006) was only 40 and you have to go back another 10 years for a lower total (95 20-13, 93 17-3). The highest I see was 2003 55-52.

Obviously like all betting lines it is done to get equal money down on both sides. Not necessarily going to match what normally happens.