[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting a Twitter league..I'm in over my head

tazinib1

And Taz, before you get mad at me, Im just bustin chops man. As is everyone else.

No worries my man. Getting pummeled on a Fantasy Football internet site does not bother me in the slightest. What bothers me, is JOKERS that pretend to be your friend (he has since defriended me from FB :lol:). None of this other stuff bothers me at all. I know what's up and they will too and I'm going to serve up a big heaping dish of crow...and I want pocs.

No worries my man. Getting pummeled on a Fantasy Football internet site does not bother me in the slightest. What bothers me, is JOKERS that pretend to be your friend (he has since defriended me from FB :lol:). None of this other stuff bothers me at all. I know what's up and they will too and I'm going to serve up a big heaping dish of crow...and I want pocs.

The problem is that Twitter is completely out in the open, for good or bad. Yes, there are private messages, but, regardless of your private messages, your public messages prove your initial post to be :crazy:

So the other day I threw out a tweet about a FF league. I have some responses of the like I am kind of dumbfounded by.

You did throw out a tweet on the 15th, regarding starting a twitter fantasy football league. It got zero public responses. You claim that you received responses from several people, including Charlie Sheen & Chad Johnson. First, I'm not quite sure how any of the people on your list, other than Dorey & the couple of people that I've never heard of would see your tweet, as they are not following you. For those of you unaware of Twitter, that would mean that these people would have had to on a whim search out a Taz tweet, as he would not show up on their feed because they don't follow him. Sure, that could happen. :rolleyes: Making your story further full of holes, you sent Charlie Sheen & Chad Johnson tweets two days later, asking if they play fantasy football or want to join a league. Neither of them replied. If they come running to your initial post, as you claimed, then why are you asking them if they are interested a couple of days later ? :thinking:

Fess up, you started the message to generate some fun on the Huddle. You had an idea of starting a fantasy league with some famous people on Twitter, and decided to liven this place up a bit with this story. I don't blame you, as this place definitely needs some help, as it is deader than dead. It would be awesome if you got a league going with famous people, but, as of right now, I have more verified twitter people following me than you do, which isn't saying much for either of us. :shades: If you get something like that going :tup:, but, this story is more full of holes than swiss cheese. :shades:

Edited by Menudo

The problem is that Twitter is completely out in the open, for good or bad. Yes, there are private messages, but, regardless of your private messages, your public messages prove your initial post to be :crazy:

So the other day I threw out a tweet about a FF league. I have some responses of the like I am kind of dumbfounded by.

You did throw out a tweet on the 15th, regarding starting a twitter fantasy football league. It got zero public responses. You claim that you received responses from several people, including Charlie Sheen & Chad Johnson. First, I'm not quite sure how any of the people on your list, other than Dorey & the couple of people that I've never heard of would see your tweet, as they are not following you. For those of you unaware of Twitter, that would mean that these people would have had to on a whim search out a Taz tweet, as he would show up on their feed because they don't follow him. Making your story further full of holes, you sent Charlie Sheen & Chad Johnson tweets two days later, asking if they play fantasy football or want to join a league. Neither of them replied. If they come running to your initial post, then why are you asking them if they are interested a couple of days later ?

Fess up, you started the message to generate some fun on the Huddle. You had an idea of starting a fantasy league on Twitter, and decided to liven this place up a bit with this story. I don't blame you, as this place definitely needs some help, as it is deader than dead. It would be awesome if you got a league going with famous people, but, as of right now, I have more verified twitter people following me than you do, which isn't saying much for either of us. :shades:

:wink: We need to go out and throw back a few.

Edited by tazinib1

:wink: We need to go out and throw back a few.

I'm actually 14 months without a drop now, but, I can be the designated driver !! :tup:

I'm glad you realize, it is all in good fun. :brew:

Edited by Menudo
  • Like 1

I'm actually 14 months without a drop now, but, I can be the designated driver !! :tup:

I'm glad you realize, it is all in good fun. :brew:

Oh the set stories I could tell you hahahahahahahahaha....and I have pocs!!

And "fun" it what is SORELY missing from this site. Most of the reply's I've seen in recent months have been demeaning and have actually disparaged members from posting further.

Edited by tazinib1

Welcome to ignore "JOKER"

Have fun being miserable in 'Sota. And have fun lamenting on why Kyle got the gig and you didn't. Now we know why. You're a chivesing mister.

And last time I checked, I publicly apologized for that "call out". Not good enough for you though is it.

:pickle:

I actually defriended you months ago after repeated Justin Beiber messages, uncomfortable posts about Scooby, and your inability to differentiate between me and kpholmes. But hey, whatever. :)

Yep..trying to start a FF league via Twitter. Shoot me. I"m sure Darin will provide a shovel. Wait..he lives in 'Sota now...a pix axe?

What does Sota stand for? And yes, I googled it. There are far too many choices. Security Officers Training Academy?

Is darin3 in showbiz too?

Edited by electricrelish

You are correct. You CAN follow my tweets. What you CANNOT follow is my dirrect messages..unless of course I satisfy your conspiracy theory and give you my login/pw...that will never happen.

DM's require the other person to follow you back, so if Charlie Sheen isn't following you, he's not DM'ing you.

DM's require the other person to follow you back, so if Charlie Sheen isn't following you, he's not DM'ing you.

Not exactly true...anyone you follow can DM you...so if he is following Sheen then Sheen can send him a DM but if Sheen isn't following Taz then Taz can't send him one.
  • Like 1

No, I'm not kidding. I don't know what Sota stands for. :unsure:

Actually locally SOTA would be School Of The Arts

You see a school is where people go to learn stuff other than Alfred Morris is good.