[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie RB Poll

DMD

Rookie RBs  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which Rookie RB would you take if you had a draft today?

• Giovani Bernard - CIN
    • Montee Ball - DEN
    • Le'Von Bell - PIT
    • Eddie Lacy - GB
    • Christine Michael - SEA

I just traded for the 1.01 in GMX. Still not sure what I'm going to do.

Bernard looks great on tape, and I have very little faith in BJGE, so I'm close to agreeing with darin3. Michael has the most impressive running talent, but his other factors (injuries, character, opportunity) are about the worst. Bell might have the best opportunity in the beginning, but I'm not sure he's talented enough to marginalize Dwyer. I would say the same about Ball (and Hillman and Moreno) in Denver.

I voted for Lacy. Yeah, his injury concerns scare me, but he played through everything at 'Bama. He was at his healthiest at the end of the year, and Packers doctors cleared him. Will he be healthy and productive five years from now? No idea. But over the next few years, he's got the opportunity to score 40-plus TDs.

I just traded for the 1.01 in GMX. Still not sure what I'm going to do.

Bernard looks great on tape, and I have very little faith in BJGE, so I'm close to agreeing with darin3. Michael has the most impressive running talent, but his other factors (injuries, character, opportunity) are about the worst. Bell might have the best opportunity in the beginning, but I'm not sure he's talented enough to marginalize Dwyer. I would say the same about Ball (and Hillman and Moreno) in Denver.

I voted for Lacy. Yeah, his injury concerns scare me, but he played through everything at 'Bama. He was at his healthiest at the end of the year, and Packers doctors cleared him. Will he be healthy and productive five years from now? No idea. But over the next few years, he's got the opportunity to score 40-plus TDs.

fwiw, there are whispers that Pitt is looking to deal Dwyer.

fwiw, there are whispers that Pitt is looking to deal Dwyer.

I saw that reported. I think it's unlikely (I'm sure at least 20 teams would like to deal one of their proven-average RBs). Plus, for me, my distaste for Bell is mostly watching his college highlights...which makes me question how bad his "lowlights" are. He just doesn't look that awesome to me. He may be the rare case where his measurables are all more suited to running in the NFL behind a better O-line, but he's just not that impressive on tape.

I saw that reported. I think it's unlikely (I'm sure at least 20 teams would like to deal one of their proven-average RBs). Plus, for me, my distaste for Bell is mostly watching his college highlights...which makes me question how bad his "lowlights" are. He just doesn't look that awesome to me. He may be the rare case where his measurables are all more suited to running in the NFL behind a better O-line, but he's just not that impressive on tape.

Agree - I think the Steelers made a boo-boo in choosing him over Lacy.

Agree - I think the Steelers made a boo-boo in choosing him over Lacy.

+2. Not at all sold on Bell or Ball. I think Bernard is the most explosive.He's my #1 followed by Lacy. I'd put Bell 3rd only b/c of his open path, with Ball a close 4th. Michael is an injury waiting to happen and never really seemed to put it all together at A&M. Plus, he's gonna get the ball little behind Beastmode and Turbin.

I think Franklin is better than Ball, Bell and Michael but is behind Lacy. He's a wildcard.

Edited by Trojanmojo