[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peirce Brosnan has a message to my BoTH league teamates

tazinib1

In Live and Let Dy, we are a James Bond themed league. We all voted on who to name the divisions after and Brosnan was snubbed. I was one of the strongest proponents of the snub but of course I did not tell him that :shades:. Upon hearing this on set yesterday, he asked if I wouldn't mind posing with him for a picture and a message to the league mates that voted him out. His message

Really cool guy and didn't have a clue what Fantasy Football was :lol:

• Like 2

Well I have a message for Mr. Brosnon: F U for that pile of crap Lifetime Original "Bag of Bones" that my wife made me sit through.

"But honey, it was a Stephen King book!".

:blink:

:lol: Well I hope you've learned your lesson about Lifetime Original Movies. The target audience are housewives and senior women.

Edited by tazinib1

Count me as one of those who like him as Bond. He was my third favorite. I had no problem with any of his Bond movies.

If it wasLazenby, I'd have been VERY impressed. As it is, it's always great to meet a hi falutin actor who's a normal guy.

Here's one Taz, ask him to tell you about Navan (pronounced nav in), which is his Irish birthplace. He'll like that.

Edited by Pope Flick

If it wasLazenby, I'd have been VERY impressed. As it is, it's always great to meet a hi falutin actor who's a normal guy.

Here's one Taz, ask him to tell you about Navan (pronounced nav in), which is his Irish birthplace. He'll like that.

While you're at it see if he'll join your fantasy league.

• Like 1

i thought he made a fine bond, just got the gig when scripts/writing/plots weren't up to what we were used to.

LOL, I couldn't tell if the scripting for Timothy Dalton's Bond was intentionally bad or it was just him. I loved Brasnan in Remington Steele and always thought he'd make a terrific bond, but I guess I'd have to agree that the script was very flat.