[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow

skylive5

I really think he should join the CFL and prove to everyone that he can play. Didn't get much of a chance with the Jets and alot of good players come out of the CFL and prove themselves there. Love to see him play.

I don't understand how people think this is a viable option. The CFL is a passing league even more than the NFL and Tebow can't pass. He only has 2 downs to get a first.

Or Tebow can always do that other option. You know the one. Retire and enjoy his multi Million dollar fortune.

I'd rather have Tebow in the CFL , instead of McNair. And I would love to see Montreal trade his rights to Winnipeg and see Tebow do a year there. See what he can do when he has to actually play again. Never know, might do well enough to get interest in the NFL again.