[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you bet on to win this years Super Bowl

archiebonker

Hey guys, while visiting Vegas the last 4 years. I've put a bet (based on the best odds for the risk) down on teams to win the Super Bowl prior to the Regular Season. I've picked the last two. Baltimore and the Giants. This year I think I might put money on Miami (even though I'm not a fan) because the odds are 50-1 and I think they might have a chance. Even if not good.

Who would you pick and for what reason?

Hey guys, while visiting Vegas the last 4 years. I've put a bet (based on the best odds for the risk) down on teams to win the Super Bowl prior to the Regular Season. I've picked the last two. Baltimore and the Giants. This year I think I might put money on Miami (even though I'm not a fan) because the odds are 50-1 and I think they might have a chance. Even if not good.

Nice job picking BAL and NYG... but Miami? No way.

How about Houston? Their defense got a LOT better and if Foster and Johnson can stay healthy, their offense is solid. Depending on your odds, I'm guessing they'd be a pretty solid value.

I'm guessing if you picked both Baltimore & the Giants that you must of picked (6) teams each year ?

49ers

Denver