[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rob Gronkowski will need a fourth surgery on his forearm

Per rotoworld.com.

A source tells the Boston Herald that Rob Gronkowski will indeed need a fourth operation on his forearm.

The fourth procedure will be to remove the plate that's securing the broken bone in Gronk's troublesome left forearm. If the following tests show that the infection has been completely flushed out, then a new plate will be put in and the recovery will begin. In that scenario, Gronk will almost certainly be ready for Week 1.

The concern is that if there are still signs of the infection, he'll need a fifth surgery. In that case, the Herald says Gronkowski's "participation for the start of the season and perhaps beyond would be in jeopardy."

Id say a trade where you get megatron is winning if in return you had to give up a draft pic (I know its a high one but there are no guarantees) and hernandez . Not a slam dunk but in Taz's favor

I'll take a stud WR and a promising TE over a dude that requires a 5th surgery and an unknown prospect any day of the week. Jealousy is pampant

Aaron Hernandez is not Rob Gronkowski. They are different TE's on the same team. Gronkowski is the guy who needs a 4th surgery and possibly a 5th; however, Hernandez isn't known for being able to stay on the field so far in his short career.

• Like 1

Aaron Hernandez is not Rob Gronkowski. They are different TE's on the same team. Gronkowski is the guy who needs a 4th surgery and possibly a 5th; however, Hernandez isn't known for being able to stay on the field so far in his short career.

Are you really this obtuse Taz?

• Like 1

Regardless, how many years has he been healthy? I got prime for him in trade...winning! We can do the back and forth on his status but, in the end, I got Megatron. And I'll throw out a 3 WR set of Cruz/Fitz/Megatron ..... take a look at that..then take another look at that.

Edited by tazinib1

As it pertains to this info. That trade is the opposite of winning.

explain Mr.Roto

How does me getting Megatron for a TE/1.4 (who would that be???) suck? According to your logic, I made a bad trade. Explain it to us all please....can't wait to hear it.

explain Mr.Roto

How does me getting Megatron for a TE/1.4 (who would that be???) suck? According to your logic, I made a bad trade. Explain it to us all please....can't wait to hear it.

The trade itself is great. But it has NOTHING to do with the info on gronk. It is the FF equivalent of photo bombing. In fact, you should really start its own thread about the awesomeness of the trade

explain Mr.Roto

The trade itself is great. But it has NOTHING to do with the info on gronk. It is the FF equivalent of photo bombing. In fact, you should really start its own thread about the awesomeness of the trade

Just to completely (and more accurately) ignore the point of this post, the trade was actually:

Calvin Johnson (1-year contract)

Martellus Bennett (open contract)

for

Aaron Hernandez (3-year contract)

2013 draft pick 1.04

2014 1st round draft pick

(...and the Hernandez side will grant taz's impressive WR group of Megatron / Cruz / Fitz but trot out A.J. Green / Julio Jones / Demaryius Thomas / Brandon Marshall)

Okay, feel free to continue razzing taz. ;)

• Like 1

Bennett will be a top 10 TE and Hernandez will play 16 games (oh wait he's never played a full season..nevermind). I say a lot of stupid chit here so this keeps in line with that. Oh...and Megatron breaks Rice's receiving record with a bakers dozen of TD's. While I'm at it, Stew gets the full time gig and goes for 1,500 yards!! :woot: