[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Megatron played with 3 broken fingers most of last season!

irish

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204547/article/megatron-i-had-broken-fingers-during-historic-season?campaign=Ext_Email_ATL_NL_0520&cvosrc=Ext.Email.ATL.NL.0520

That can't make catching the ball easy, imagine if his job was to catch the ball and block...oh wait, it is!

Adrian Peterson shreds knee, runs for 2000 yards. Calvin Johnson breaks three fingers and catches 122 for 1964 yards. If I was a QB, I would break my arm so I could set an NFL record for passing.

Adrian Peterson shreds knee, runs for 2000 yards. Calvin Johnson breaks three fingers and catches 122 for 1964 yards. If I was a QB, I would break my arm so I could set an NFL record for passing.

I'm still a little skeptical of Peterson's "miraculous" recovery. I'd bet serious cash steroids/HGH or something similiar (but not tested for) were involved. Sure, he's a world class athlete, but so are many others that blew out their knees and weren't able to return to top form so quickly.

Calvin playing with broken fingers does not surprise me. He put up huge stats, but after watching him play last season I was left thinking something was a little amiss and he could have been even better. He has always played hurt, and played well while hurt, so if he's really fully healthy this season, watch out.