[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early re-draft

RILETT

You had a great draft last year how could you not have liked it ? I took Graham at 5 overall in the 1 FPC league where I had my best finish I won the league and finished 32 out of 4,080 teams. My RB's were taken in rounds 6,7, 9 and 10 and I came in 32nd place! My RBs were not that great too wasn't like I landed Morris or Spiller...I had McGahee, Hillis, Wells, LeShoure...2 barely playable backs in McGahee and LeShoure. Your team was lights out with 1st 6 picks I still don't know how you missed playoffs.

You had a great draft last year how could you not have liked it ? I took Graham at 5 overall in the 1 FPC league where I had my best finish I won the league and finished 32 out of 4,080 teams. My RB's were taken in rounds 6,7, 9 and 10 and I came in 32nd place! My RBs were not that great too wasn't like I landed Morris or Spiller...I had McGahee, Hillis, Wells, LeShoure...2 barely playable backs in McGahee and LeShoure. Your team was lights out with 1st 6 picks I still don't know how you missed playoffs.

+1. Still not sure why DMD is down on Graham at all, especially considering his own projection (which I think is pretty accurate).

I think it has more to do with the haste in which RBs are taken and less to do with Graham. If you start your draft with Graham you are certainly going to feel the pinch when it comes to taking RBs and WRs the rest of the way. This is a very difficult year I think to draft I have not really felt great about any team I have drafted so far this year.