[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for ideas for league chat room

archiebonker

Hey guys, we have a 16 team league with friends for the past 9 years. Alot of guys have moved all over the place (US, Canada and Australia).

Guys are getting tired of using e mail as a way to communicate and don't like getting a hundred e mails poping up on their phones.

Would anyone have a few ideas on what we should use as a Chat room. Something that guys can just open up and start to chat about football or what ever? Some guys like to be on there more then others, but it would be great if all they got was a notice that their is something someone wrote on there and have the choice to go in and resond.

Thanks

Yup, right no the site. We use it, but I was wondering if there was some way we could use a chat site that we can use on our phones or log in on the computer. Something that will keep us away from using E mail. For anything from League buisness or trash talk.

Yup, right no the site. We use it, but I was wondering if there was some way we could use a chat site that we can use on our phones or log in on the computer. Something that will keep us away from using E mail. For anything from League buisness or trash talk.

I guess I don't really understand what you want....you want a site to use for chat so you don't have to use email....MFL has that so why would you need another site?

Most of my leagues have a forum to handle league business.

Unless someone has software or one already set up where you can make a sub forum, just Google "free forums", but know that they will get deleted if you don't use them for 60-90 days. That happened to one of my leagues and we're still trying to get all the accounting straight.