[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Hernandez questioned in homicide

stethant

You beat me to the punch.

Can't wait to see the details of this one. I hope he's not involved in any funny business.

Yeah, it's the part where they want to search his home that has me a little nervous. We'll see.

The plot thickens.

http://profootballta...ning-of-murder/

Report: Evidence puts Hernandez with dead "Associate" on evening of murder.

Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT

Earlier today, Tom Curran of CSN New England gave an ominous assessment of the manner in which the investigation regarding a death of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s “associate” could unfold.

It’s apparently unfolding.

The victim has officially been identified as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, and his death has been ruled a homicide. According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home.

Per the report, and supplemented by tweets from Ted Daniel of FOX 25, forensic evidence collected by police places a vehicle “driven by” Hernandez at the “crime scene.” It’s unclear whether the crime scene was the location where Lloyd’s body was found, or whether the crime (i.e., the site of Lloyd’s murder) occurred elsewhere.

FOX 25 also reports that Lloyd sent a text to a friend referring to Hernandez.

Our mildly-educated guess is that more evidence of text messages and other electronically-created footprints will be used to further piece together the puzzle.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

The fact that he's been non co-operative is a bit concerning

From the various things that I've read and YouTube videos that i've watched, I'm convinced that cooperating with an investigation like this is probably a really bad idea if there is even the slightest hint of a chance that you might end up a suspect yourself (even if you know that you are completely innocent).

I wonder if Hernandez has Ray Lewis on speed dial.

Seriously, at this point, I'd be surprised if it turns out that he wasn't involved one way or another.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

[/size]

WashingtonD already made that joke above.

:doh::doh:

How about this one:

Hernandez can get O.J. to help him search the golf courses of America for the real killers.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Like 1

Arrest warrant was issued this morning, is he in custody? If so why not. Do the police not go looking for the suspect and arrest them, instead waiting for them to "turn themselves in with their attorney in tow"? If so is that done for any average joe or only celebrities and other high profile people.

Either way, there's too much stink here to ignore.

Arrest warrant was issued this morning, is he in custody? If so why not. Do the police not go looking for the suspect and arrest them, instead waiting for them to "turn themselves in with their attorney in tow"? If so is that done for any average joe or only celebrities and other high profile people.

Either way, there's too much stink here to ignore.

At CBS news, they said the security system and video camera surveillance system at Hernandez's house were destroyed on purpose. Hernandez's cell phone was smashed when he gave it to police and a bunch of maids were hired to clean the house sometime Monday.

Lots of stink here assuming all this stuff is true.

Here is a link about that stuff:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22490209/report-aaron-hernandez-directly-tied-to-homicide

Edited by Wolverines Fan