[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Hernandez questioned in homicide

stethant

At CBS news, they said the security system and video camera surveillance system at Hernandez's house were destroyed on purpose. Hernandez's cell phone was smashed when he gave it to police and a bunch of maids were hired to clean the house sometime Monday.

This has Ray Lewis written all over it.............or maybe Mr. Wolf

At CBS news, they said the security system and video camera surveillance system at Hernandez's house were destroyed on purpose. Hernandez's cell phone was smashed when he gave it to police and a bunch of maids were hired to clean the house sometime Monday.

Whoa. Obstruction of justice at the very least and this is NOT looking positive for Hernandez.

Whoa. Obstruction of justice at the very least and this is NOT looking positive for Hernandez.

Agree. I know all about innocent until proven guilty and all jazz, but I'm thinking he won't suit up for the Pats again anytime soon.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I'm going to keep an open mind about this, but the early returns aren't looking good for Hernandez. On one hand, if they managed to destroy all the incriminating evidence then it'll be tough to charge anyone with anything.

On the other hand, this doesn't seem like a crew of seasoned hitmen (murdered victim left in plain sight, etc.), so chances are they've slipped up already. Even serial killers like Whitey Bulger left trails of evidence decades long for people to follow.

So if Hernandez isn't playing, and Gronk may or may not be recovered enough to start the season(add in his own injury history), and no one else at WR besides Amendola and Edelman(until they themselves get hurt), do you still consider Brady an elite QB this year for fantasy purposes?

Personally, I'm staying away from that situation this year. I don't think the Patriot passing game is going to be as reliable as it has been for so long(and I drafted Brady in the first round on two different teams last year).

I was already leaning towards avoiding Brady. I am certainly going to now. It is not like he hasn't been a great QB and did not always have great receivers, but potentially losing Welker, Hernandez and who knows what with Gronk is more than any QB can handle.

I was already leaning towards avoiding Brady. I am certainly going to now. It is not like he hasn't been a great QB and did not always have great receivers, but potentially losing Welker, Hernandez and who knows what with Gronk is more than any QB can handle.

To clarify your statement

He has always been a great QB (I think that's what you are saying)

He has had success without great receivers (arguably without even good ones again I think that's what you are saying)

I'm buying anywhere I can (as long as the price is coming down which it seems to be - I think he's in for a tremendous FU season.

You may be right. I have long said that the QB makes the receiver and never the other way around. Welker was no one until he went to NE. It is a great system and Brady is a perfect fit for it so he could end up right at the top again and no one should be shocked.

One qualifier to this though... Brady threw for around 26 TDs in five of his first six years (excluding 2008 when injured). He was good relative to other QBs at that time. He has averaged around 5000 yards and 36 TDs for the last two years. That will be hard to replicate with his top three receivers gone or injured.

This will certainly be his biggest challenge in about ten years.

I heard that the victim had a text message to his friend that said something like I am with Adam Hernandez of the NE patriots. That and the fact that the body was found less than a mile from his house. And there is servalience video of 4 guys hanging out together hours before the murder. And also Hernandex hired a cleaning company to scrub his house.

I have a feeling they are brining him in to see if he talks. If not then he will prob be charged as an accessory. He showed up at Gilette yesterday to workout and they told him to leave. His days as a Patriot are most likely over.

I just want to send out my thoughts and prayers to the victims of this tragedy.

I know from personal experience how difficult the grieving process can be. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy to have to replace a top TE in a 16 team tiered PPR with flexes. My heart goes out to you dynasty owners in particular. I'm here if you need to talk.

(OK, if I wasn't before, I'm definitely going to hell now)

Edited by delusions of grandeur
  • Like 2

I just want to send out my thoughts and prayers to the victims of this tragedy.

I know from personal experience how difficult the grieving process can be. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy to have to replace a top TE in a 16 team tiered PPR with flexes. My heart goes out to you dynasty owners in particular. I'm here if you need to talk.

(OK, if I wasn't before, I'm definitely going to hell now)

It might be morbid humor but I found it funny as hell.

Both: "Back the F off or I'll shoot you in the face!"

Hernandez: "Jinks! You owe me a coke!"

Both: "Ha ha ha... good times."

:lol::clap:

I just cannot imagine the Krafts allowing him to remain on the team. Whether or not he personally is a murderer, he has obviously been involved in some negative way and is not reflecting on the team the way they demand. Be interesting...