[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Hernandez questioned in homicide

stethant

From another site:

"My stat of the day... Bernard Pollard was the last player to tackle Hernandez.... why dies this matter you say? Because Pollard is known as the Pat Killer--he injured Brady in 08, Welker in 09, Gronk in 10, and almost killed Ridley last year with a hit"

Furthermore, Bernard Pollard created a bit of a stink last week when he taped a note to his locker stating: "Goal--Super Bowl. Mission--Kill!!!"

You just can't make this stuff up.

Edited by Axe Elf

So how long until he makes the transition from tight end to wide receiver?

He will be fine in prison. He is a gang member and he is big. He will be taken in with open arms with his fellow Latin Kings or whatever they are called.

They are saying he killed lloyd because he knew about the double shooting last summer.

Also I have heard reports that the Pats did not go after the $$$ becuase they want the vicitms family to have it in a civil case.

I feel bad for his little baby. 8 months old. Its not his/her fault that their dad was a gangbanger

He will be fine in prison. He is a gang member and he is big. He will be taken in with open arms with his fellow Latin Kings or whatever they are called.

They are saying he killed lloyd because he knew about the double shooting last summer.

Now we all know about it.

New evidence detailed and bail again denied.

The business end of this article is the quote from the bench from the presiding judge:

From the bench, Dupuis said she considered the case against Hernandez to be “circumstantial, to be sure, but very, very strong.”

The Patriots are planning to hold a Hernandez jersey exchange.

http://www.nfl.com/n...jersey-exchange

Now that is different. I am guessing there are no immediate plans to bring Hernandez back onto the team. Seriously though, are they doing a service for fans or just trying to rid the world of Patriot spamshirts that say Hernandez on them? That's a first for a team to do.

Now that is different. I am guessing there are no immediate plans to bring Hernandez back onto the team. Seriously though, are they doing a service for fans or just trying to rid the world of Patriot spamshirts that say Hernandez on them? That's a first for a team to do.

A little bit of both, but likely more the latter. If you were the Pats, wouldn't you do everything you could to distance yourself as far as possible from this guy? (On a sidenote, isn't it about time for Jim Harbaugh to make some quote about making it hard to not take notice of the Pats and how his team plays by the rules and doesn't harbor any murder defendants?)

Hernandez jsys are going for $150+ on Ebay. May want to hold on to your Hernandez jersey if you have one instead of trading it in.

Edited by bostonsoxandy

Another athlete that had it all, but threw it away through a number of very bad decisions. Denied bail makes sense, they guy is facing a possible life in prison, and has the assets and probably connections to get out of the country even without his passport and having celebrity status.

Another athlete that had it all, but threw it away through a number of very bad decisions. Denied bail makes sense, they guy is facing a possible life in prison, and has the assets and probably connections to get out of the country even without his passport and having celebrity status.

I don't understand why he didn't run during all those days between the crime and when he was finally arrested. He certainly had enough time. Guess he thought he was too invincible to be accused or arrested.

I don't understand why he didn't run during all those days between the crime and when he was finally arrested. He certainly had enough time. Guess he thought he was too invincible to be accused or arrested.

You're talking about a guy who believed smashing his phone would erase the text data. From start to finish regarding the crime, I don't see how anyone could be that stupid. It's not like I want him to get away with it, but it is fascinating that Hernandez is that stupid. He picks up his victim, let's his victim send texts and keep his GPS on, kills him, and then goes back to the house while displaying his gun on video.

The only out for Hernandez now is to claim he wasn't the trigger man. The point is moot in reality, because they're all equally guilty of first-degree murder without the death penalty option. What if, there was a death penalty in this case. Would one or two of them rat out the other in order to get life instead?

Edited by Thews40
  • Like 1