[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pre Draft Trend Analysis?

Shotskiees

I was wondering if the Huddle ever analyzes and provides to its members any trend analysis on their ranking of players prior to the start of the NFL season versus those players end of season rankings.

Heading into the 2013/2014 season it would be nice to see how last years pre draft top 200 held up to the final standings in terms of rankings. I know that once the season starts the rankings are updated on a weekly basis but I have yet to see a "Before and After" rank sheet. Personally it would help me determine where the consistenancy lies in both the players and their positions. It would also help me determine how confident I should be in drafting players based on their pre season rankings if I knew how often players varied away from their pre draft rankings.

Just a thought..... :nerd:

I was wondering if the Huddle ever analyzes and provides to its members any trend analysis on their ranking of players prior to the start of the NFL season versus those players end of season rankings.

Heading into the 2013/2014 season it would be nice to see how last years pre draft top 200 held up to the final standings in terms of rankings. I know that once the season starts the rankings are updated on a weekly basis but I have yet to see a "Before and After" rank sheet. Personally it would help me determine where the consistenancy lies in both the players and their positions. It would also help me determine how confident I should be in drafting players based on their pre season rankings if I knew how often players varied away from their pre draft rankings.

Just a thought..... :nerd:

I am working on an article that shows how players have performed VS their ADP over the past five years. Not exactly what you are asking for but it is along the same lines.

Edited by keggerz

I am working on an article that shows how players have performed VS their ADP over the past five years. Not exactly what you are asking for but it is along the same lines.

This is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks for the reply and I eagerly look forward to reading this.

I was going to have something along these lines in August

Looking forward to your article DMD. You guys always put out great stuff.