[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS new makeover is fugly!

robert terni

I told myself I'd wait a week to judge the CBS changes. My initial reaction is that they're terrible.

It's very unfriendly on the eyes and there's nothing that draws you to the main features of the page. Not sure why they changed it the way they did. Would love to leave but the rest of that league doesn't hate it as much as I do.

MyFantasyLeague.com is the only real option for hosting imo , i've tried them all and MFL has a good price for the service, 1/2 of what CBS offers , in addition MFL is 100% customizeable , you can see from my personal 2013 site, what "can" be done with a little knowledge of code and graphics. Note the custom MFL History , Scoreboard and built in league Forums .

http://www33.myfanta...2013/home/46415

Edited by theeohiostate

theohiostate..wow i love ur guys setup..i signed up for the league trial and theres so many options...Kind of confusing..but man I would love the way you guys have everything setup

I do custom sites for MFL users , you can find me here with pricing if your league decides for a nice upgrade

http://nitrografixx.com/

Click on the "Graphics" link, then select templates, click on any template and there are prices and links to a live demo

Edited by theeohiostate

Hopefully they give the option of a classic version.

They do. It's under, "League Homepage View." Just change "Default" to "Classic." I kind of like the new site look so far, but we'll see how it works over the season.

I'm commissioner how do you do this?

There's a little settings/gear icon immediately to the left of the search bar (it's right next to the message notification icon). Click on it. After doing so, you'll see a toolbar with the following options: "Personal," "Alerts," "Look and Feel," "Logo," and "Roster Display." Click on "Look and Feel." This section will have a variety of options arranged vertically. The option at the bottom of the list will be, "League Homepage View." That's CBS' new look. It is currently set to default. Change it to classic and click ok.

Is this for commissioners only?

I'm in a CBS League but not commish so I emailed them and this is what they sent back - looks like anyone can change it:

If afterwards, you still feel the old version is more your speed, you can access it by using the following instructions:

1. Click the “settings” icon next to the “Player Name” search box in the top right portion of the page.

2. From the “settings” page, click the “Look & Feel” tab to display a list of features you can change.

3. Locate the “League Homepage View” item at the bottom of this list, and click the drop-down menu to toggle between “default” and “classic” options.

4. Click “OK”. Now go back to the league homepage, and you will see the version you selected.

Edited by stethant

I'm in a CBS League but not commish so I emailed them and this is what they sent back - looks like anyone can change it:

If afterwards, you still feel the old version is more your speed, you can access it by using the following instructions:

1. Click the “settings” icon next to the “Player Name” search box in the top right portion of the page.

2. From the “settings” page, click the “Look & Feel” tab to display a list of features you can change.

3. Locate the “League Homepage View” item at the bottom of this list, and click the drop-down menu to toggle between “default” and “classic” options.

4. Click “OK”. Now go back to the league homepage, and you will see the version you selected.

Thanks