[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFFC on air live Red vs Blue draft on Friday, June 21st at 9 PM

Henry Muto

Tonight I will be doing a live draft on air at Red vs Blue - show starts at 9 PM. This will be a Draft Champions draft with no waivers and best ball lineups. NFFC scoring rules 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DF with 1 PPR all positions and 6 pts all TD's. I drew pick 11 and the draft is 35 rounds and uses 3RR so I will picking 11-14-26-47-50, ect. Link to show and link to draft board. 1st place overall for this league is $15,000. If you get bored tonight and want to listen to a live draft here you go.

Edited by Henry Muto

Well not a fan of my draft the guy at the 9 hole took all 4 guys I wanted to start the draft simply amazing! Then the guy to my right at 12 also snagged 2 guys from me. Why doesn't the enter key work here to make this go down a line ? How do you make it go down a line so you can like list the picks ? My main players......R-Wilson/Palmer , Lynch/L-Bell, Ingram, Woodhead, J-Bell, Miachael/Turbin, Dez, Andre, Colston, Tavon Austin, Olsen/Cook, Dawson/Gostkowski, Seattle/Chicago

I really like everything about your team, other than the RBs -- I don't have any faith in Leveon Bell or Mark Ingram.

Looks like Team Hill is the one to beat. In a best-ball format, his team is just about perfect. Three high-volume, boom-bust RBs, four WRs who could score 25 on any given Sunday, and three solid QBs who have virtually no chance of getting benched.

With that guy in his own echelon, I'd say you're in the next tier of teams with a chance to win (along with teams 6, 8 10, and 12).

I really like everything about your team, other than the RBs -- I don't have any faith in Leveon Bell or Mark Ingram.

Looks like Team Hill is the one to beat. In a best-ball format, his team is just about perfect. Three high-volume, boom-bust RBs, four WRs who could score 25 on any given Sunday, and three solid QBs who have virtually no chance of getting benched.

With that guy in his own echelon, I'd say you're in the next tier of teams with a chance to win (along with teams 6, 8 10, and 12).

Well your being kind because I hate my team! It's ok though plenty of more chances to field a better team this year. This just didn't go the way I wanted it to go I missed several guys I wanted by 1 or 2 picks. Bell is a huge wildcard and I hate Ingram too......I like team 8 as well I also like team 9. I think team 8 should gone with Romo in the 7th and taken a WR in the 8th.

I think team 8 should gone with Romo in the 7th and taken a WR in the 8th.

If it were any WR other than Britt, I'd agree. But as a fellow Kenny Britt bandwagoner, I can understand why he took him there. The WRs that followed are all a dime-a-dozen. Britt, on the other hand, has shown he can be the most productive fantasy WR in the game, and he's playing for a contract this year.

If it were any WR other than Britt, I'd agree. But as a fellow Kenny Britt bandwagoner, I can understand why he took him there. The WRs that followed are all a dime-a-dozen. Britt, on the other hand, has shown he can be the most productive fantasy WR in the game, and he's playing for a contract this year.

Britt sucked last year and Shorts would been there in the 8th. Romo/Shorts > Eli/Britt....and I think Shorts could easily be > Britt once again this year outscored him 195 to 129 or something like year.

Britt sucked last year and Shorts would been there in the 8th. Romo/Shorts > Eli/Britt....and I think Shorts could easily be > Britt once again this year outscored him 195 to 129 or something like year.

I'll definitely take that action. Eli won't be far behind Romo at all, and Shorts is complete fool's gold. Britt was very hurt last year. Enough said. :)