[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Experts Mock (Live)

keggerz

I am glad Forte gets some PPR love, but I don't think I could pass on Megatron with any pick lower than fifth. He has just been too good, especially these last two years.

Ok, since most of us agree that this so called expert draft is not all that great, and I have heard it said on this forum that the HUDDLE 'S ratings are not so good either., exactly what sports site has the best ratings ? Does anyone know ? I sure would like to know. So I can subscribe to that site instead of this one.

Ok, since most of us agree that this so called expert draft is not all that great, and I have heard it said on this forum that the HUDDLE 'S ratings are not so good either., exactly what sports site has the best ratings ? Does anyone know ? I sure would like to know. So I can subscribe to that site instead of this one.

Try yahoo. That's what Baby Jane does.

Haters will always hate Steve

I don't consider myself a hater... in fact I'm a fan of Keg's... I just happen to think that the end result of this draft is that he ended up with one of the weakest overall teams (if not THE weakest) in this draft. It's just my opinion and obviously stuff happens throughout the season to make all of our projections stand on their heads. Maybe it's a bad draft spot, and maybe Steve and I just don't agree on how to rank certain players, but I don't think I'm alone in my opinion on this. Not trying to be a dick about it.

I don't consider myself a hater... in fact I'm a fan of Keg's... I just happen to think that the end result of this draft is that he ended up with one of the weakest overall teams (if not THE weakest) in this draft. It's just my opinion and obviously stuff happens throughout the season to make all of our projections stand on their heads. Maybe it's a bad draft spot, and maybe Steve and I just don't agree on how to rank certain players, but I don't think I'm alone in my opinion on this. Not trying to be a dick about it.

Not directed at you Mike, you offered a good opinion.

Your comment was just fine...nothing wrong with people having differing opinions. At the end of the day, we won't know anything until the end of the year...No matter if people like or don't like my picks, I gave my thought process...maybe some find value in that...maybe some don't...it is what it is. As for the draft spot, 8-9 are probably the most challenging spots to draft from, but you play with the cards that you are dealt...I'll also add, that's what I like about the Ultimate Drafter Series, you draft from all 12 draft slots which in turn really gives the best snapshot of who drafts the best.

Well I just picked up the Fantasy Index today as I have got it and saved my copy every year since 1994. I took 1 look at the Expert Mock draft in the book and was like "for real dude ?" The guy with the 1 pick overall took A-Rodgers. Brees went in the mid 3rd round as point of reference.

Well I just picked up the Fantasy Index today as I have got it and saved my copy every year since 1994. I took 1 look at the Expert Mock draft in the book and was like "for real dude ?" The guy with the 1 pick overall took A-Rodgers. Brees went in the mid 3rd round as point of reference.

Still can be valuable...shows what happens when you take a QB in the 1st.

Here are two more Expert Mocks that were done with a 60 second timer:

12-Team, PPR scoring, Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1K & 1D (20 round draft)

Tuvey took part in the FFToolbox Expert Mock #2 on July 2nd from the 7 spot

John's team:

QB: Brady/Vick

RB: Foster/McFadden/Woodhead/DeAngelo/Leshoure/Randle/Gillislee

WR: Demaryius/Bowe/Antonio Brown/D.Alexander/LaFell/Avery/Benjamin

TE: Cook/Marcedes Lewis

K: Bullock

D: NYG

And I had the FFToolbox Expert Mock #3 tonight from the 5 hole

My team:

QB: Flacco/Alex Smith

RB: Richardson/Sproles/Bernard/Quiz/Hillman/Denard Robinson/Hardesty