[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle vs Axe Elf a Grand Jury Hearing

Cowboyz1

I hereby open the huddle grand jury for the indictment of one Baby Jane aka Keebler.

Baby Jane stands accused being an Egomaniacal Psycho, whom we should all avoid like syphilis. However before we just pass a permanent Eschew sentence, whereby Baby Jane shall be permanently ignored by all, IT should have due process.

Now that the fog has fully cleared and the bright light of truth has illuminated the fungus that is Baby Jane, let us break down the evidence for the prosecution.

In this hearing there will be testimony from huddle members as well as incriminating evidence by the defendant itself, that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that one Baby Jane is in fact worthy of expulsion from any and all legit fantasy venues and relegated back to the Yahoo world he came from. Further it is our intent to push for permanent Eschew of one Baby Jane and all his aliases.

Let us begin with the charges:

Mock Sucking

league fixing

impersonation of Fantasy Football league manager/member

Multiple counts of disturbing the peace

indecent exposure

pestilence

9 counts attempted sodomy of fellow league members

9 counts misdemeanor theft

Multiple counts of being a Dill Josh Gordon bag

and lastly, perhaps the most ANUS of all the charges put forth,

Dressing up like an A$$ and running through the huddle as a newbie.

All rise before justice DMD presiding.

Thank you your honor. I will begin by asking my fellow colleagues if there are any additional charges that should be brought against the defendant.

I call any members of the "Proposition League". Please state your name for the court and any additional charges you wish be bring forth.

• Like 5

Quality football discussion, this is what the huddle forums have become. Where is the Beiber forum and which one of DMD's buddy's is the moderator :thinking:

You know, if you don't like it you are free to go elsewhere. I'm guessing we'd be hard pressed to find anyone here who would miss you.

I still enjoy this board. It's a shame that the quality of new members has fallen to this level. Most members here understand responsible posting and have content worth sharing. Thanks to those who do.

Quality football discussion, this is what the huddle forums have become. Where is the Beiber forum and which one of DMD's buddy's is the moderator :thinking:

It's kind of counter-intuitive to complain about all of the childish behaviors by, well, behaving childishly, don't ya think?

That is not a link then, that's a URL that I have to copy and paste.

Well, I used the little "LINK" operator, and that's what it put. This site doesn't seem to allow for embedded videos.

I'd strongly suggest that everyone simply stop feeding the troll. Just ignore anything and everything he posts. Swiss suggested the same thing earlier. I already cut him off after catching him cheating in the league he set up. I have no intention of responding to any of his sophomoric crap any longer. Eventually an ego like his will starve and he'll seek sustainance elsewhere.

Edited by Bronco Billy
  • Like 5

How did all the other message boards handle him?

Pretty much the same as this board. Some members are grateful for the wisdom, insight and knowledge that helps them bring home the hardware, and then there are those who ridicule and taunt throughout the preseason, only to realize that they missed the train come December.

It's pretty much the same in any educational system. You have those who are there to extract the maximum learning from the tuition they pay, and then there are others who just think the teachers are stupid.

The way to get him to go away is totally ignore him. Basing this on the shear number of posts per day, he is probably lonely and he gets attention here.

Don't reply to any of his posts.

Good advice. I added an entry to my ignore list. :tup:

Poof, all entries are gone.

Edited by Joessfl

I'd strongly suggest that everyone simply stop feeding the troll. Just ignore anything and everything he posts. Swiss suggested the same thing earlier. I already cut him off after catching him cheating in the league he set up. I have no intention of responding to any of his sophomoric crap any longer. Eventually an ego like his will starve and he'll seek sustainance elsewhere.

Whoa there cowboy. You shouldn't accuse someone of cheating unless they axually are.

This sounds interesting. I say we call BB to the stand to testify...