[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle vs Axe Elf a Grand Jury Hearing

Cowboyz1

BTW, for those wondering how to ignore a member, click on your username on the top bar, and "Manage Ignore Prefs". There you can enter the name of the sad pathetic troll you wish to ignore.

Done

Then your case is that I have followed everything I proposed to the letter? Obviously, if I'm going to set up the schedule so that each team has a home and away series with their divisional rivals, and plays each of the other five teams once in a 13 game series, I am going to be determining when the teams play each other as well.

So thanks for being on my side... Just don't know why you would call me a cheater after showing that I've done everything that I said I would do.

Home and away series, WTF does that matter, its just 2 games. Do you plan on arbitrarily awarding extra points to one of the teams as it suits our needs for the W/L.

Its clear you're going to use every little trick that fits your twisted mine to try and win. If you thought you needed all that you should have spelled it out in the rules like "As commish I will take liberties with the rules in any way possible to gain an advantage to overcome my initial handicap." Then everybdoy would have at least went in with eyes open.

I vote guilty, no need for any more testimony. Get the rope....

First, this thread is GOLD

Second, cowboys.... You have WAAAY too much time on your hands. :lol:

+1, When he's not slobbering all over the Cowboys he's more entertaining (well I laugh with him, not at him).

+1, When he's not slobbering all over the Cowboys he's more entertaining (well I laugh with him, not at him).

Than ya, thank ya very much. However, you are right I have wasted far too much time on...............damn I can't remember. Anyway it's high time I get back to my Cowboys slobbering. ;)

Most parents look upon their child with pride but in this case, they rarely even looked his way.

You see, when you're nothing and everyone knows you're nothing, there is a real desperation to become something. To break out and just once have the ability to be strong, smart, popular............a winner.

One of the following statements about me is not true:

a) My picture has appeared in Newsweek magazine.

B) I was the State Spelling Champion of Kansas in 1977.

c) I was a published author in a national magazine by the age of 13.

d) I have been interviewed by Oprah Winfrey.

e) I lettered in track and field in high school.

f) I have dined in the Senate Dining Room in Washington, D.C. with Bob Dole and John Glenn.

g) I have been asked for my autograph.

h) I played on a championship intramural football team in college.

i) My favorite color is purple.

Edited by Axe Elf

Let me see if I have this gist of this thread correctly:

Baby Jane issues a challenge.

9 people get to pick whoever they want until they fill out their roster.

Baby Jane then chooses from what’s left, but gets top waiver every week.

(seems fair)

And you guys are worried about what? You’ll lose? OMG cry me a river.

While frankly I might question the scheduling, it’s not like it can be overly random. He still has to adhere to a round robin schedule where everyone has to play each other AND even if he makes it into the 4 or 6 team playoffs, if your top tier teams can’t beat his scrubs, you deserve to lose.

Seems like a whole lot of crying over nothing.

• Like 2

(seems fair)

While frankly I might question the scheduling, it’s not like it can be overly random. He still has to adhere to a round robin schedule where everyone has to play each other AND even if he makes it into the 4 or 6 team playoffs, if your top tier teams can’t beat his scrubs, you deserve to lose.

8 teams in the layoffs

And its not even people in the league crying

I am not in the league, so I don't have a dog in the fight so they say, but no way I would sit still for schedule manipulation by any commish in any league regardless of any other conditions.

And btw Ax-Dwarf, comments like this don't help your cause as you continue to try to represent that this action should be acceptable, and is on the up and up:

"... at some point during the season just about every one of you would start getting that bitter feeling that one gets after they've been drawn into a sucker bet ............."

which proves the point that it was your intention all along to pull this kind of chit on the sly. You never had any intention of competing fairly by ground rules that everyone was aware of. Look out guys, no telling what's coming next.

• Like 1

Axually, that statement was more of an acknowledgment that going against Baby Jane in fantasy football is a sucker bet under ANY conditions, but of course, one is free to interpret it as they will.

Axually, that statement was more of an acknowledgment that going against Baby Jane in fantasy football is a sucker bet under ANY conditions, but of course, one is free to interpret it as they will.

Yeah, even I understood that.

Man, I'm glad I don't visit this side of the forum often as I'm starting to feel like I've wondered into an American Civil War discussion forum and we're discussing what caused the CW, states' rights or slavery.

AND if you guys think AE is abrassive, try getting into one of these arguements. It's enough to get you to rethink your history degree.

Yeah, even I understood that.

Man, I'm glad I don't visit this side of the forum often as I'm starting to feel like I've wondered into an American Civil War discussion forum and we're discussing what caused the CW, states' rights or slavery.

AND if you guys think AE is abrassive, try getting into one of these arguements. It's enough to get you to rethink your history degree.

Civil war discussions are quite easy from a Northerners point of view. I usually just point up and say "Scoreboard"

• Like 2

(seems fair)

You nailed it.

I am not sure what is funnier - Baby Jane's Schtick or the fact that most of these people think they are somehow above other people because they are 'veterans" of a fantasy football website???

It's a chivesing fantasy football chat room. It is like a grade school clique and that is far more annoying than anything Axe has said.

8 teams make the playoffs in this league so the schedule means very little. You guys were all talking about how Axe would try and make excuses - the only people making excuses are the "veterans"

• Like 1

You nailed it.

I am not sure what is funnier - Baby Jane's Schtick or the fact that most of these people think they are somehow above other people because they are 'veterans" of a fantasy football website???

It's a chivesing fantasy football chat room. It is like a grade school clique and that is far more annoying than anything Axe has said.

8 teams make the playoffs in this league so the schedule means very little. You guys were all talking about how Axe would try and make excuses - the only people making excuses are the "veterans"

You did not nail it.

• Like 1

Don't think I'm behaving like a child, it threads like this and posts like yours that is making these forums less useful every year. There was a time these forums and this site were full of quality info and educated football discussion. I check back periodically to see if there's anything useful and as usual there's not. All of the boards have become the tailgate and all the members who would share useful info and have educated discussions are gone. All that's left is bronco billy and bunch of social networkers. Such a shame. Maybe it's time to stop letting friends, friends of friends, cousins of friends and friends of cousins be moderators and contributors and pour some water on whats become the biggest pu$$y pow wow in fantasy football. If I were a gambling man I'd bet paid memberships are on the decline.

fantasy footballs' version of The View..... :sick: