[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle vs Axe Elf a Grand Jury Hearing

Cowboyz1

Why hasn't the self-proclaimed smartest guy in the room done the 20 questions contest yet? If he knows all, it should be easy! But of course, he won't do it, and then he'll come back at the end of the year when the winner has 'only' 12 correct and boast how he knew the answers to all the questions, without any proof.

Why hasn't the self-proclaimed smartest guy in the room done the 20 questions contest yet? If he knows all, it should be easy!

I might still do it, if I have the time in between cleaning up the teams and strategies of the unwashed masses between now and Thursday, but since there's nothing meaningful at stake, it's not a high priority for me.

Winner gets a free 2014 membership and so much admiration it is embarrassing.

I wouldn't use the membership and I already have the other.

I said a long time ago, he needs pretty intensive psychotherapy. He's a sad, lost little boy who is saddled with all the abuse from his youth where he is now left to be a major narcissist, having a HUGH Napoleon complex. He has to act like a know-it-all to get through everyday, trying to make himself seem valuable and in reality we all just pity him and realize that he's minimizing any value he could actually have in the process.

We all just want him to go away but he can't hear the reality of what's happening around him as all this negative we spew at him just feeds the animal further as that's what he was probably used to dealing with daily. He's been proven wrong about things already but he just ignores that and moves on. He thinks he's more knowledgable then everyone else with his self-proclaimed "teachings" and it's just sad that he can't see the truth.

• Like 2

Might I axe what player predictions and/or fantasy advice I have given that has been proven wrong when the season hasn't even started yet?

You recommended and have drafted Dustin Keller and I busted your chops about how you could do so when claiming to be all knowing and therefore, should've known that he was going to get hurt and therefore, be a wasted pick.

Oooops.

I can get you some numbers for the mental help you so desperately need. However, you're so far gone that getting help isn't even an option because in your mind, and yours alone, you don't need any.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1