[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pros VS Joes 2013

keggerz

I'm in the NFL Fever division and will be drafting 6th (not excited about that draft slot at all). My draft starts on July 24th at 9pm ET.

Here is a link to the rest of the divisions: http://www.fantasymo...013#tab-thejoes

If you look at the NFL Mutant division you will see our very own Henry Muto is one of the Joes and is drafting 7th. Muto's draft starts on July 26th at 10pm ET.

For those that don't know what Pros VS Joes is you can read about it here: http://www.fantasymo...d&articleid=233 & here http://www.fantasymojo.com/mojo/news.do?action=prosvsjoes2013

Good luck Henry!

Edited by keggerz

Muto should have been one of the Pro's.

Haha good one bro! I did finish 2nd overall out of 132 teams last year! I am still a little disappointed I didn't win this thing last year when I took Peterson in the 2nd round a lot of people laughed at me for taking him so high. My downfall was I had 1 bad week and it cost me the overall championship but I guess between winning that and the NFFC I won the right one of the two. This year they limited the field to just 36 pros and 36 joes and forced you to enter the main event if you were a joe just to be in the drawing for a spot. I actually have never played in a main event draft before (The FFPC or NFFC or WCOFF $1,600 + entry) It used to be you had to go to Vegas to draft those kind of teams but last year one of my $250 satellite's won a free main event entry so I am going to do it online (I was so close to actually going to Vegas this year but decided not to). I had only a 15% chance of even getting picked as a joe this year but luck was on my side and I am drafting Friday, July 26th. I would have probably been better off not getting picked as I have only one way to go after last year and that is down. After last year's dream season in many different events I have a feeling this is going to be a down year. Just too hard to come close to the luck I had last year.

• 2 weeks later...

#6 and 7 are nut-crackers this season. :bash:

I absolutely hate my #6 draft slot....Many of my picks won't seem like value picks but with no trades if I miss on certain guys I have no issues at all reaching for players that won't be around for my next pick. That means that many won't like my team. Oh and if I pick my QB before at least 15 are off the board I'd be surprised.

I wish I was pick 12....oh well I will make due from 7 slot like last year I did from 5 slot taking 2nd overall.....should been 1st but I sucked horribly at RB3......Who will be my AP and Spiller value picks this year ? They all laughed at me when I took AP in 2nd round in July last year ... buhahha

I wish I was pick 12....oh well I will make due from 7 slot like last year I did from 5 slot taking 2nd overall.....should been 1st but I sucked horribly at RB3......Who will be my AP and Spiller value picks this year ? They all laughed at me when I took AP in 2nd round in July last year ... buhahha

Yes, I'd love to be 12 too.

I absolutely hate my #6 draft slot....Many of my picks won't seem like value picks but with no trades if I miss on certain guys I have no issues at all reaching for players that won't be around for my next pick. That means that many won't like my team. Oh and if I pick my QB before at least 15 are off the board I'd be surprised.

6 doesn't seem so bad to me. Foster, Charles, Martin, or Richardson. Maybe even Calvin if you're lucky.

7-9 is where the real dilemma presents itself IMO.

6 doesn't seem so bad to me. Foster, Charles, Martin, or Richardson. Maybe even Calvin if you're lucky.

7-9 is where the real dilemma presents itself IMO.

Would LOVE Charles at 6 but probably a 1% shot that happens...will be happy to settle with TRich...the others, including Calvin, I would pass on.

i don't trust their ADP...in the expert mocks I've done and seen i think only once or twice I've seen him make it to 6

But l will happily take him

Edited by keggerz

Would LOVE Charles at 6 but probably a 1% shot that happens...will be happy to settle with TRich...the others, including Calvin, I would pass on.

Why would you pass on the highest-scoring non-QB in PPR scoring (and that was with only 5 TDs) at 1.06?

Well using the 1st 3 Pros vs Joes drafts would be a good idea to see where they are going. How come the enter key does not work to make the next line...grrr. Calvin went 8, 1, 6. Charles went 5, 5, 4. Richardson went 9, 6, 9.

Muto: He said highest scoring "non-QB"

Apparently he has somebody in mind whose ADP is late 1st rd. Can't be a WR since there are none better than CJ. Doubt it's a RB since he's passing on Foster and Martin. Obviously not a QB. I'd say he's hoping for Graham but I don't see him lasting that long in this scoring format.

i don't trust their ADP...in the expert mocks I've done and seen i think only once or twice I've seen him make it to 6

But l will happily take him

Yeah it was more tongue-in-cheek than anything else. Although once or twice in how many drafts? Twice in 24 drafts would be 8%.

Well using the 1st 3 Pros vs Joes drafts would be a good idea to see where they are going. How come the enter key does not work to make the next line...grrr. Calvin went 8, 1, 6. Charles went 5, 5, 4. Richardson went 9, 6, 9.

Do you have links to the other PvJ drafts? All I can find are youtube videos