[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pros VS Joes 2013

keggerz

curious to hear what you would have done...you earned that right last year

Sorry I didn't mean it to come off like that. I would have liked the 7 slot in this draft actually the one I have on Friday. I will critic it after my draft is over and you can do the same to me to be fair!

In a best ball format, the wait on a QB philosophy is even stronger IMO than in a traditional league. Loading up like you did with 4-5 QBs late is great. You only need one to go off in any given week and you don't have to make the choice each week. This also allows you to load up on stronger RBs/WRs earlier on in the draft to draw from.

Waiting at QB is one thing but passing up extreme value at QB from 10th round on I believe was a mistake. If this was a typical draft where the top 12 QBs go in the top 7/8 rounds then it be more understandable but passing up the likes of Romo, RG3, Kaepernick and Luck for Fleener in round 9 is insanity to me.

• Like 2

No one wants a QB tonight....Brees 5.3, Peytong 6.2, Rodgers 6.6, Newton 7.5, Ryan 8.7, Stafford 8.12, Brady 9.4

Finally somebody besides me spells it Peytong! Peytong Mannung!

Sorry I didn't mean it to come off like that. I would have liked the 7 slot in this draft actually the one I have on Friday. I will critic it after my draft is over and you can do the same to me to be fair!

You didn't come off in a poor way, I was being serious in asking who you would have selected. Was just curious is all.

Passed on Hillman in round 10 for Blackmon's upside and I am trying to win the overall championship not really playing for 1st in my league my goal is beat all 72 teams so I am banking on Ball being the man. Hillman had a chance last year didn't get it done.

Ouch! I was hoping you might be able to do some wheeling and dealing to get a RB, but if it's a draft only league, you're done.

Seasons over already ? Last year I only had 2 RB's that did anything took AP in 2nd round coming off ACL and everyone said that was a bad pick and I took Spiller in 8th round...took 2nd overall out of 132...

Classic thing about this is the draft analyzer the site has for the draft has me winning the league.

Ouch, Mute...I bet that whoever logs in to that analyzer has them winning the league. I wish you luck but those RBs are poo. I'll be looking forward for you.

At least you didn't get Harvin, Pitta or Maclin...