[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need suggestions on starting a Dynasty League

Lost

Hello Fellow Huddlers! Welcome back to another year of Fantasy Football!!! Feels like it has been an eternity!

I have commissioned many redraft leagues and my league has voted to create a new league, but this league will be a Dynasty League. I am totally for it and love the idea of a Dynasty League but I do have some roster and rule questions.

My question are two-fold:

1. Roster: Can any of you give suggestions on how many roster spots and what position requirements are good for a Dynasty League? My Team Owners don't want IDPs I was thinking something like 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 2OffFlex, 1TE, 1K, 1TeamDef. Should I modify that or is that pretty standard? What I keep reading is that a 30 roster spot per team is pretty standard. You agree or think it should be less/more?

2. Rule Changes: I am thinking of duplicating rules from one of our PPR Keeper Redraft Leagues. Is there any rules that are normally in standard Redraft Leagues that I should leave out, modify or add to a Dynasty League? I know that is loaded without knowing our current rules. I guess the question would be what rules are typically different from a standard Keeper League to a standard Dynasty League (obviously other than the amount of players that can be kept)? Keep PPR? Allow a certain percentage of the team to be kept (only 50% or 75% or 100%)?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Lost

You don't inquire about changing a league to a dynasty until you get the first pick in a draft. Like...come on!

:brow:

Or the commish can just wait to tell the owners after the fact "since it wasn't clearly stated otherwise".