[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Dissecting QB Value In Fantasy Football -- The Zero QB Theorem"

keggerz

Why do you need to debunk it? It is what it is. You either agree with it or you don't. Instead why don't you provide us with your QB drafting philosophy and your guidelines. Who would you pick and when? What is your rationale and what analysis do you use. I would be much more interested in another opinion.

I like Keggerz approach and depending on how my draft unfolds, I will use his strategy and look to pick up a QB in a later round. Maybe not the last round but somewhere between round 8-10. At that point what I look to gain from available RB or WR does't warrant waiting anymore on a QB.

Why do you need to debunk it? It is what it is. You either agree with it or you don't. Instead why don't you provide us with your QB drafting philosophy and your guidelines. Who would you pick and when? What is your rationale and what analysis do you use. I would be much more interested in another opinion.

I like Keggerz approach and depending on how my draft unfolds, I will use his strategy and look to pick up a QB in a later round. Maybe not the last round but somewhere between round 8-10. At that point what I look to gain from available RB or WR does't warrant waiting anymore on a QB.

what did I miss?

Sorry I mus have been drunk when I wrote that.

I was responding to a Baby Jane comment that I don't see anymore. Either I was dreaming or it was deleted.

You were probly responding to this one, and only dreaming that it was deleted while you were drunk:

Well, I will leave it alone at this point too. You see, I axually do care for my students and hope they don't get sucked in to this idea that you can win 8 games without starting a QB, but if they aren't bright enough to see what's wrong with this "Theorem" even after it's been rather thoroughly debunked, then I guess they will get what they deserve.

On to more useful lessons...

Instead why don't you provide us with your QB drafting philosophy and your guidelines. Who would you pick and when? What is your rationale and what analysis do you use. I would be much more interested in another opinion.

If you look around a little, you'll find these and other nuggets of Baby Jane wisdom contained in posts such as "Baby Jane Hates the Players You Love" (http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/400176-axe-elf-hates-the-players-you-love/), "Baby Jane Loves the Players You Hate: QB Edition" (http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/400317-the-players-you-hate-qb-edition/) and "Baby Jane's Power-Value Rankings: QB Edition" (http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/400377-power-value-rankings-qb-edition/).

Of course, they are a little harder to find when the site censors the thread titles to remove any trace of the mastermind behind their invaluable content, but still--ask and ye shall receive!