[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*cricket*

DisplacedMercs

It was a bad offseason. A bunch of people got booted. A bunch of people left. Some of us are unable to use the "enter" key on their keyboard and are getting annoyed.

:lol: I thought that enter key thing was just me. What the hell is that about ?

:lol: I thought that enter key thing was just me. What the hell is that about ?

I don't know man but it is driving me crazy. T_bone was having the same problem as was WashD. I think those two were smart enough to fix it. I am too stupid.

I don't know man but it is driving me crazy. T_bone was having the same problem as was WashD. I think those two were smart enough to fix it. I am too stupid.

:nono: on the being smart enough to fix it using IE10. I downloaded Chrome and that works fine

On my desktop PC I use XP and IE8. Have had problems since March.

On my laptop I use Vista and IE9. No problems at all.

So...reading this thread... I downloaded Chrome to my desktop PC and bang! no problems.

Someone should have said something a long time ago.

On my desktop PC I use XP and IE8. Have had problems since March.

On my laptop I use Vista and IE9. No problems at all.

So...reading this thread... I downloaded Chrome to my desktop PC and bang! no problems.

Someone should have said something a long time ago.

It has been discussed in the Forum and Site support, with absolutely no response from anyone from the huddle staff. This is the only site that I have the problem with, FBG and other sites it works just fine. Just goes to show DMD and WW don't give a chives anymore.

It has been discussed in the Forum and Site support, with absolutely no response from anyone from the huddle staff. This is the only site that I have the problem with, FBG and other sites it works just fine. Just goes to show DMD and WW don't give a chives anymore.

Autopermaban

• 2 months later...