[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow as a WR/TE... how does fantasy football deal with it?

Thews40

Hypothetically, if Tebow makes it as a WR/TE, but is still listed as the QB3, what happens? What does the NFL require for a QB to play another position? If he (again hypothetically) played TE and really kicked ass, would his position change on the FF sites, or would he remain a QB?

Depends on what your league (or league management site) use as the official source for positions. Most of my leagues that are on MFL state that the position designation on MFL is our official source. MFL pulls their data from the depth charts at Rotoworld. Yours may say something different. If there is no rule in place, I would reccomend you add one for clarification now, before it comes up as an issue.

FF deals with it by not drafting him.

This...as it stands now his roster spot is anything but assured. If you hear that he is playing on STs in training camp then that means he has a better shot at making the team, so don't be surprised if he doesn't make it out of camp.

I don't see any problems. They are not going to use him much as a pass catcher that's for sure, and they are not going to use him a lot as RB either, because why should they? Ridley and Vereen are probably better passers than Tebow anyway so I doubt they will even use Tebow as a gimmick RB.

Actually I still don't get why they wanted Tebow in the first place, he is a waste of space.

I don't see any problems. They are not going to use him much as a pass catcher that's for sure, and they are not going to use him a lot as RB either, because why should they? Ridley and Vereen are probably better passers than Tebow anyway so I doubt they will even use Tebow as a gimmick RB.

Actually I still don't get why they wanted Tebow in the first place, he is a waste of space.

My theory is jersey sales.

I think it is more likely than what you guys are thinking...Tebow has said he is open to playing wherever, if that is what the team wants, and you better believe Belichick would love to stick it to Rex with Tebow as a way of making the Woodhead thing look tiny. Belichick gets off on the type of stuff where Tebow catches 2 TD's in a game against the Jets. Not saying it is likely, but still a realistic possibility. Let the tebow-dumping resume.

I think it is more likely than what you guys are thinking...Tebow has said he is open to playing wherever, if that is what the team wants, and you better believe Belichick would love to stick it to Rex with Tebow as a way of making the Woodhead thing look tiny. Belichick gets off on the type of stuff where Tebow catches 2 TD's in a game against the Jets. Not saying it is likely, but still a realistic possibility. Let the tebow-dumping resume.

I am not totally bashing him. matter of fact I would love to see him get one more chance. I don't believe he is any good but his 4th quarter stats in his last year with Broncos have me intrigued. the problem is now he is on a team with a good QB so it won't happen. it should of last year since it aint like the Jets have a good QB anyways.

Sorry, i can't say that :kicksrock:

Thats right I have to phrase it to where I am wrong so you can correct me : )

Lets try this.... I heard John is doing very badly. this opens it up to where you can correct me AND answer the question. : )

Right now, what is the extreme opposite of Aaron Hernandez?

Tebow is a team player and an athlete. If he can contribute and make a contribution, I think he'd do what was asked. I realize he wants to be a QB, but for now, he'll do what they ask him to do. If the Pats are out of it in week 13 and they throw him in, tell me you wouldn't watch it... I would.

Edited by Thews40

Thats right I have to phrase it to where I am wrong so you can correct me : )

Lets try this.... I heard John is doing very badly. this opens it up to where you can correct me AND answer the question. : )

can't correct you there, and looks like that answered the previous question.

Right now, what is the extreme opposite of Aaron Hernandez?

Tebow is a team player and an athlete. If he can contribute and make a contribution, I think he'd do what was asked. I realize he wants to be a QB, but for now, he'll do what they ask him to do. If the Pats are out of it in week 13 and they throw him in, tell me you wouldn't watch it... I would.

chives no I wouldn't watch it. But then again It only happens if Brady dies and Tebow convinces Belichick that he can bring him back to life by playing QB.

chives no I wouldn't watch it. But then again It only happens if Brady dies and Tebow convinces Belichick that he can bring him back to life by playing QB.

Liar liar pants on fire. If the Pats are out of it mathematically, why risk an injury to Brady. Maybe he has a slight groin pull? I'm not saying I believe in Tebow as a QB, but I'd watch NE play the Jags if Tebow was starting. There's two dynamics being played out, by the haters and the lovers. Either way, revenue is generated and it would be interesting.

I believe MFL is set up to list a player at a position if said player plays 4 games at a different position. I could be wrong and probably am.

You are. I already covered it in the first reply - MFL is based off of the depth charts maintained by rotoworld.

You are. I already covered it in the first reply - MFL is based off of the depth charts maintained by rotoworld.

I knew it!! :lol:

At any rate, didn't we have a big uproar a few years ago regarding a certain TE?