[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 QB Leagues

Wubammer

Great posts guys, thanks for the Info....I've used kits to come up with my own rankings, I feel confident on the work I've done....it's just always nice to see other opinions.

Let us see your draft when you are done sir. would love to see how it worked out.

What it does is make QB's more important than any other position. by far. any list for a 2 QB league that says anything else will guide you to a bad season.

If the leagues been around a while this is what will happen. the 1st round will be all QB's drafted except 1 or 2 RBs.

The 2nd round will be about half QB's drafted with the other half being RB's and a couple WR's. the 3rd round will be about half QB's. and the 4th round any QB starter who is solid in his job will be gone. now is where guys think, well the QB's suck so I will grab everything else and come back for a QB. then they realize they made a mistake. now they spend the rest of their offseason trying to trade their depth at other positions for a solid QB. they find out that is not gonna happen and they start offering up starters for QB's that in a regular league would be backups. this is the average routine of new guys in our league who never played in 2 QB leagues.

Your right, it CAN make QBs more valuable than any position, which is exactly why I said to do a basic value analysis of the league, using the leagues settings, to determine this. Just looking at total points scored does not accomplish this, which is the suggestion that you made that I was replying to.

Your right, it CAN make QBs more valuable than any position, which is exactly why I said to do a basic value analysis of the league, using the leagues settings, to determine this. Just looking at total points scored does not accomplish this, which is the suggestion that you made that I was replying to.

I was just trying to give him some kind of list to look off off. and the way I said was just better than a normal cheatsheet.

Walterinfo.com has a list. I just ran into it prepping for my league.