[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Commissioners- Little help

whomper

I cant find where you manually set your regular season schedule. Also, isn't there a spot where you must designate the date that waivers begin ? I see league schedule under Commish tools but I don't see an option for manually setting the schedule . Thanks in advance

Try this for waivers

Under Commish Tools - League Settings - Set Transaction Policies, your add drop policy needs to be "Use waivers..." then all of the waiver run settings appear. Our was set to restrict add drops since we do not allow that in the off season.

They keep changing things and it gets harder every year to find some of this stuff.

• Like 1

I'm curious if any CBS commissioners have found a good way to get a deal on the renewal price. CBS leagues are ridiculously expensive IMO.

Just bite the pillow a little harder while over-paying

I've been trying to talk to the guys in my local about switching to MFL for years. They don't want to lose all the history, so we're stuck.

MFL offers a way to import your history from CBS

read here

http://football27.my...L=33925&FAQ=892

no way would i pay double the price for FF hosting

Edited by theeohiostate

I cant find where you manually set your regular season schedule. Also, isn't there a spot where you must designate the date that waivers begin ? I see league schedule under Commish tools but I don't see an option for manually setting the schedule . Thanks in advance

Paging AE Paging AE :brow:

We have talked CBS down to $99 the last few years, but they were pretty stingy this year and it took a lot longer before they caved. And yes, I did see you can import league history into MFL though it's still somewhat in beta I think. It did help me make my case, but ultimately wasn't enough. People are just plain uncomfortable with change.

We have talked CBS down to $99 the last few years, but they were pretty stingy this year and it took a lot longer before they caved. And yes, I did see you can import league history into MFL though it's still somewhat in beta I think. It did help me make my case, but ultimately wasn't enough. People are just plain uncomfortable with change.

If you wouldn't mind...what is your league's name and/or URL?

• 1 month later...

Quick heads up to those of you using CBS Sports this year. FAAB (Blind Bidding) did not run in my league as it should have. Went to CBS' Help page and found the following message:

"Why Haven't Waivers/FAAB run in my league this morning?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Some leagues have reported that waivers and/or automated FAAB bids have not processed for Wednesday Night/Thursday morning. Please be advised that we are aware of the issue.

PLEASE DO NOT:

*Make any changes to your Set Transactions Policies page

*Make remove waiver claims and try to re-do any pending claims

*Allow team owners to make any add/drops

We can have the system run correctly and engage the waivers, but any player returned to the player pool through the add/drop page will be on waivers for an additional day. We will not be able to change when those affected players will be able to clear waivers.

If you refrain from making these moves, your waivers should run shortly with free agents available for pick up in the morning, if your current policies allow it.

Under no circumstances should you attempt to process these moves on your own or delete the transactions in an attempt to process them through. Our programmers will be running maintenance on the servers hosting these affected leagues to engage these automated processes shortly.

We appreciate your patience."

ETA: FAAB just ran in my league so it would seem they have fixed their glitch.

Edited by Delicious_bass