[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

draft order

Garden of Weeden

I draft in a 12 team CBS league. QBs get 6pts for TDs. This make QBs somewhat valuable, as they are more subject to score multiple TDS. This year, I try to get a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round, that is if I can land one of the big three names, so usually RB/WR/QB. If not I draft RBs and WRs and wait until about round 5 for a Matt Ryan or so. I have been doing better in mocks where I draft 5,6, or 7. You can reach comfortably from that position to grab talent a little early when you need to. Just my humble opinion. Btw, the team in my sig is from last season. I haven't drafted yet.

Edited by jailbirds

10 team PPR, I probably go ahead and take the 1st pick.

16 teamer - no way I'm taking the first pick. I'd much rather be either at 6 (where my first tier of RBs changes) or 12 (where I know I can get one of my 2nd tier of RBs and an elite WR)

I agree 100% ,, I always forget that there is 10 team leagues & still never played in a league with less than 14 teams so when the poster above said RB's heavy dropoff starts right at the end of the 6th round I was :lol: in our leagues they drop off after the 2nd round

I said I never played in a league with less than 14 teams but forgot that one of my oldest dynasty leagues (1999) lost two owners this year and we deiced to roll with just 12 teams ,, this is gong to be something new to many of us.

I draft in a 12 team CBS league. QBs get 6pts for TDs. This make QBs somewhat valuable, as they are more subject to score multiple TDS. This year, I try to get a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round, that is if I can land one of the big three names, so usually RB/WR/QB. If not I draft RBs and WRs and wait until about round 5 for a Matt Ryan or so. I have been doing better in mocks where I draft 5,6, or 7. You can reach comfortably from that position to grab talent a little early when you need to. Just my humble opinion. Btw, the team in my sig is from last season. I haven't drafted yet.

I am in 2 leagues where QB's get 6 points per TD and the difference when drafting is very little.