[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Cameron

bostonsoxandy

Not surprisingly, Gronk didn't make the trip with the team. Cameron will be very serviceable this Season. I'm going to enjoy watching him over the cluster we've trotted out there the last few Seasons.

Funny thing is, I actually had him penciled in as a sleeper pick for me in both my drafts but Jared Cook was there super late when I would have grabbed him and took Cook instead. Certainly not kicking myself today for having done that, but I've got a mind to go after him Cameron in waivers.

My hope being that people who weren't aware of why he had reasons to be good this year will just see that game as a fluke.

Funny thing is, I actually had him penciled in as a sleeper pick for me in both my drafts but Jared Cook was there super late when I would have grabbed him and took Cook instead. Certainly not kicking myself today for having done that, but I've got a mind to go after him Cameron in waivers.

My hope being that people who weren't aware of why he had reasons to be good this year will just see that game as a fluke.

I can't believe he wasn't picked up in your league before! The hype train was strong with this one in the preseason...really had 8th round ADP by the end of preseason. No fluke here IMO -- only concern is he is on the Browns (which isn't as bad as it was a few years ago)

I don't think people think he is a fluke as much as just have a hard time trusting anyone in the cleveland offense to be consistant. I still feel that way despite his talent. that being said, on the team I have him I started him and was happy and hope he can keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

The other positive is, odds are the Browns will be behind in the 2nd half of a lot of games, so I expect his targets to go up.

I don't even trust the Browns to try and catch up. They want that first pick. They want it bad!

• Like 2