[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD or CJ2K

It's hard to believe that some of these are serious questions.

You only take CJ2tds if he somehow falls to the tenth round, and even then you cringe, knowing that you are wasting the pick.

Edited by Axe Elf

I think CJ will outperform MJD this year. CJ is running behind an improved OL and he has looked like himself this preseason. They both play on crappy teams with crappy QB's, but CJ's is a little less crappy than MJD's.

I don't have them very far apart, but I definitely like CJ better.

I really do think CJ's going to have a highlight year, but it won't be a TD year. They have an improved OL, a new WR2 that looks like the real thing (finally) and a feared (somewhat) TE. Opposing D's can't cover everyone. The downside is that they picked up Greene. While Greene is no jolly giant, he's going to take many of the g-line carries.

I don't think MJD has that issue.

So, while i think a coin flip is still a vaild solution, if you don't like that option then MJD. However, if you get stuck with CJ, don't slit your wrists.

Nope, an attempt to educate.

Sadly, one that is probly doomed to fail.

I understand you not liking CJ2td, which even then is inaccurate because he actually had 6 td's last year. But to each his own. I wouldn't draft Murray or McFadden the exception being I already had my first two RBs and they were available beyond round 5-6. However, the level of condescension has reached nausea levels. His original question was not a reach, as he wasn't asking who was better between Chris Johnson and Chris Polk. There is a way to helpfully answer someone's question without being a dick. If you're so good, please start your own website. Giving it away for free seems ludicrous when you could not only charge for it but garner national acclaim within the fantasy circle should you be as good as you think you are. You could play the benevolent guru card here and say you are helping the masses for free, but even free advice from a dick is unwanted.

• Like 1

I understand you not liking CJ2td, which even then is inaccurate because he actually had 6 td's last year.

I was referring to 2013, after the arrival of Shonn Greene.

And I'm not after riches or fame; your smiling faces holding aloft championship trophies are all the thanks I need.

I like MJD better, but it is actually pretty close I think. Chris Johnson will still get 10 TDs or so. He's never really relied on goal-line touchdowns as the strong point of his game, and let's be honest, we have all seen Shonn Greene fail to punch it in the goal-line many times over the last two year (Bilal Powell had 4 rushing TDs last year all in the red zone).

and let's be honest, we have all seen Shonn Greene fail to punch it in the goal-line many times over the last two year (Bilal Powell had 4 rushing TDs last year all in the red zone).

Well, lets be honest, where was Greene the last few years? Now where is he?

There's a big difference. He's going to get a lot of goal carries unless he proves he can't and that hasn't been the case so far (granted, it's just preseason).

Now, I'm not down on CJ but predicting 10 TDs is a little over the top.

I've been a victim oh Chris Johnson's empty promises for two years and last year I learned my lesson. The problem with both players is that they are the only viable threat on their team. Thus the opposing defense stuffs up the dline and basically shuts down the run game. However, based on the last two seasons, I would say that MJD has done a better job overcoming this deficit. Allegedly the Titan's O Line is supposed to have improved, which may be a + for CJ, but it doesn't matter how nice the sheath is, if the sword is your only weapon in a gun fight chances are you will lose.

My vote goes to MJD