[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

quarterback heavy

cadycadets

When you are referring to quarterback heavy, are you just stating that you can start 2 quarterbacks or is there bonus points involved for passing yards? I have a ppr draft this weekend where you can start 1 qb but also use a qb in the flex position. 6 point TDs for everyone and you start 2 rb 2 we 1 the. Should I be using the qb heavy chart for my draft instead of the standard ppr? Thanks to any suggestions

If you can start 2 QBs, rest assured that people go nuts on them. Some people draft two right off the bat. Rodgers, Brees and Manning may not make it out of the first round and there could be as many as eight or ten taken by the third round. People often overvalue them in drafts like that so you have to play the game and go early.

In my QB heavy league, there are 14 teams and QB's score the same as RB and WR - i.e. passing yards and TD's score the same as rushing/receiving yards and TDs. QB's score about twice as much as any other player and with 14 teams they go fast.

I just took Brees with the #2 overall pick.

In my QB heavy league, there are 14 teams and QB's score the same as RB and WR - i.e. passing yards and TD's score the same as rushing/receiving yards and TDs. QB's score about twice as much as any other player and with 14 teams they go fast.

I just took Brees with the #2 overall pick.

With that scoring system you pretty much have to.

Play in a 14 teamer, 1 pt per 20 Passing yards, 6Pts passing TD, Bonus (5pts) for going over 300, and 5 more for each 100 over that. If you don't have a QB by the end of the 3rd, you are drafting backups, or starters that should be backups

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

One whacked league I'm in has...

Passing Yards 30 yards per point; 4 points at 300 yards; 3 points at 400 yards Passing Touchdowns 6

That's not all that weird.

A 250 yd, 2 TD day would be 18 pts in standard 4 pt TD scoring; 22 pts in standard 6 pt TD scoring, and 20 pts in this system.

A 300 yd, 3 TD day would be 24 pts in standard 4 pt TD scoring, 30 pts in standard 6 pt TD scoring, and 32 pts in this system.

I just finished my local 8 team 2QB Heavy PPR....this is all TD's 6pts and you start 2...

Brees was there at 5.....Manning in the 2nd round.....still got Palmer late as my 3rd....trying to work a trade to solidify RB but may be alright with what I have and see how it works out...