[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle or other website // or nfl.com?

djk80

Hi guys I'm just preparing for my draft how religiously do you listen to thehuddle website...I have a membership and it has been greatly working out for me on all the other years. I've won my league two years in a row already my big $$ league as well as other smaller ones....

I'm just curious how religiously you listen to theHuddle compared to some other sites? I get slightly conflicting info when trying to decide my draft pics ......during the season as things go I am fine as I follow everything closely but I haven't been as much this year so just curious what everyone else does or how religiously you follow the tier lists.

Thanks

Do you have somebody that reads the content to you? ;)

Welcome aboard.

I like the Huddle information. I like the information during the season even more. You could plug your league scoring rules into the projections and come up with your own tiers. See where the players drop off and see if you would be better off with a different position.

I agree the information during the season is probably the most helpful.........my problem is just so many "analysts" out there all have their own opinions. The Huddle has def helped though on my last few championships big time. Already have my own custom tier lists but toughhh to so.....Lots of it I suppose is taking in all the info then doing my own research on top. Some of the conflicting info from the "analysts" though is tough to ignore

I honestly use nothing but information from The Huddle when I draft. I am really, really confident in it.

Even the huddle has a lot of info. Do you use the tier list or rankings religiously or more specifically predraft do you use the Average Draft Position tool ? I know this is what "everyone" else is drafting though the ADP tool and not necessarily the correct info.......

In the past I've stuck to the tier lists and rankings I suppose I should stick to those as well has helped me a lot in the past

If it was worked for you in the past, why change? NFL.com's advertising makes the site too annoying laggy to visit it any more than a handful of times in a season, and never for fantasy advice. I subscribe to one other site, one that used to supply player information for The Huddle at one time even, but my primary site is right here.

I used a local psychic during my BotH Prime Time draft. She correctly predicted one of Big John's picks but missed on the rest. I considered going back and asking for a refund until remembering she has a hugh set of...ummm... well... I might consult her again before drafting my money office league.

Even the huddle has a lot of info. Do you use the tier list or rankings religiously or more specifically predraft do you use the Average Draft Position tool ? I know this is what "everyone" else is drafting though the ADP tool and not necessarily the correct info.......

In the past I've stuck to the tier lists and rankings I suppose I should stick to those as well has helped me a lot in the past

I love how they take the average draft and examine it for sleepers and value plays. I stay pretty close to their rankings myself but it is always good to make a team your own.

There is absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever at NFL.com. Most of the fantasy "experts" have no clue what they are doing and don't care either. It's pathetic but not at all surprising.

I listen religiously to what the Huddle says, but I usually adhere only to my own convictions. I found out a long time ago that the only thing worse than making a bad decision in fantasy football, is letting someone else make a bad decision for you.

I trust the opinions of the Huddle more than most, and weigh those opinions in making my decisions. I have no interest in the opinions brought forth by the others mentioned, the people that run this site have devoted their lives to the effort, and have been at it since a lot of other "experts" were in diapers.

I really don't understand what the question is here.

I listen religiously to what the Huddle says, but I usually adhere only to my own convictions. I found out a long time ago that the only thing worse than making a bad decision in fantasy football, is letting someone else make a bad decision for you.

I trust the opinions of the Huddle more than most, and weigh those opinions in making my decisions. I have no interest in the opinions brought forth by the others mentioned, the people that run this site have devoted their lives to the effort, and have been at it since a lot of other "experts" were in diapers.

I really don't understand what the question is here.

If you do that then who are you going to blame when your team sucks?

If you do that then who are you going to blame when your team sucks?

Well Mike, there is this thing called "self-accountability." Seldom seen or spoke of any more but it was all the rage back in the day here in America. One day children will read about it in their history books and wonder what such a world must have been like.

Was my spelling incorrect, or it that another huddlism or reference to the member named wiegie. I even looked the name up on line (because I honestly didn't know and initially typed wiegie).

to the huddler with that name, and he did have "ask the wiegie board" a long time ago.