[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blind Bid Waivers

49erAddict-08

I guess I'm not a fan of giving an advantage, however small, to an owner that can just sit on the computer at any time of the day and pick up players, etc. Another man's trash.....

It also prevents collusion. While I would hope it would get overturned, there would be nothing in the rules to stop owners A and B, after the trade deadline, from agreeing to drop players and picking each other's drops up as a form of trade after the deadline.

Ounce of prevention is a lot better than the cure.

Amen to that.

Not true, it actually starts to level out the playing field and puts less stress on the members to be watching every min on guys getting hurt or other news. Takes the fun out of actually watching the games. This way....members have time to think about it and play Owner a little bit by managing their money.

I'm not sure how un equal your league is, but with the way we do keepers. Everyone has a tough time winning the League. Makes it very interesting. This is just one step to that.