[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(Somewhat) bold predictions for the 2013 Fantasy season

Papajohn

Giovani Bernard will be the highest scoring rookie non-QB

CJ Spiller leads all RB's in combined yardage

Mike Vick is a top-5 fantasy QB

Russell Wilson is not a top 18 fantasy QB

Zack Miller has double-digit TD's

Christine Michael becomes a legit bye-week filler

Slip invents an all-new way to choke that we haven't even thought possible before, possibly with props.

Alex Smith has 4000+ yards passing & 22 or more TDs

Giovanni Bernard finishes as a RB2 in PPR

Pierre Garçon is a top 12 WR

Sproles is a top-10 RB in PPR

Forte is top-5 in PPR

It snows on Super Bowl Sunday

Oh and I'll add this one...Adrian Peterson will not finish as a top-5 RB...I've got him 10 right now or I'd say not top-10

Edited by keggerz

1. Greg Zuerline breaks his leg Week 2

2. He plays in Week 3 (starts kicking with his other leg)

3. AP catches fumblitus and starts dropping after Week 7

4. Chiefs become a top #5 defense

5. Reggie Bush outscores Forte, Rice, and Charles in PPR Leagues

6. Alshon Jeffrey will have more Receiving Yards (not catches) than Brandon Marshall

7. Andy Reid loses weight

Chiefs make the playoffs

Steelers are last in their division

Russel Wilson scores more FF points than Cam, Kaep, or RG3 which will make him a top 5 QB

LeVeon Bell finishes the season has the highest scoring rookie RB despite his preseason foot injury.

Eric Decker is a better FF WR than Welker in both consistency and total points

I predict the following coaches will get fired during or after this season:

Rex Ryan

Mike Munchak

Jason Garrett

Ron Rivera

Dennis Allen

And the only coach who will go one and done: Mike McCoy

AP Coach of the Year will be Pete Carroll

The Raiders will go 1-15 with their lone win coming at the Jets in week 14. This is the game that gets Rex Ryan fired.

Just a few

Cleveland Browns become a top 10 D/ST

Number one scoring RB for Panthers... Kenjon Barner.

Bilal Powell to be the most productive Jet running back all season

Ryan Mathews won't be a top 35 back this year

Darren McFadden to play in ALL 16 games this season (jk, that'll never happen)

Chiefs make the playoffs

Steelers are last in their division

Russel Wilson scores more FF points than Cam, Kaep, or RG3 which will make him a top 5 QB

LeVeon Bell finishes the season has the highest scoring rookie RB despite his preseason foot injury.

Eric Decker is a better FF WR than Welker in both consistency and total points

I don't get the Wilson thing. The Seahawks very likely will have the lowest percentage of passing plays in the NFL. Harvin won't play, and Rice and Miller haven't been practicing or playing (I think Miller made a 2-minute cameo last night).

I don't get the Wilson thing. The Seahawks very likely will have the lowest percentage of passing plays in the NFL. Harvin won't play, and Rice and Miller haven't been practicing or playing (I think Miller made a 2-minute cameo last night).

This is why we call them "bold predictions".

But I will make my case...

Harvin being out doesn't matter, Wilson didn't have him when he went on that crazy tear in the second half of last season. The Seahawks will posses and move the football with ease all year long. I am guessing that they have more victories by 20+ points than any other team (make that another bold prediction). I think that Lynch is due for a bit of a downturn this year. He is not a very efficient runner and I believe that Pete will hand more of the reins over to Wilson, who is the most talented and important member of the SEA offense. Personally, I have been very impressed with Wilson as a QB since I first saw him play at Wisconsin, the dude might be short but he is accurate, smart, and athletic as hell. It is a stretch for him to beat out Cam, but I would not be shocked if he did.

This is why we call them "bold predictions".

But I will make my case...

Harvin being out doesn't matter, Wilson didn't have him when he went on that crazy tear in the second half of last season. The Seahawks will posses and move the football with ease all year long. I am guessing that they have more victories by 20+ points than any other team (make that another bold prediction). I think that Lynch is due for a bit of a downturn this year. He is not a very efficient runner and I believe that Pete will hand more of the reins over to Wilson, who is the most talented and important member of the SEA offense. Personally, I have been very impressed with Wilson as a QB since I first saw him play at Wisconsin, the dude might be short but he is accurate, smart, and athletic as hell. It is a stretch for him to beat out Cam, but I would not be shocked if he did.

:thinking: If they're winning so many games by 20+, won't they be running the ball more, therefore limiting Wilson's potential for huge games? :shrug:

:thinking: If they're winning so many games by 20+, won't they be running the ball more, therefore limiting Wilson's potential for huge games? :shrug:

They gotta build a lead to win by a lot right? Also, have you ever known Pete Carroll to let up on the throttle? He will lay a beating on just as bad as Belichick and not bat an eye.

They gotta build a lead to win by a lot right? Also, have you ever known Pete Carroll to let up on the throttle? He will lay a beating on just as bad as Belichick and not bat an eye.

Fair enough, but it's pretty apparent that most folks contend that they'll continue to win the way they do it best... defense and use Marshawn Lynch until he can't go anymore. I like Wilson, but think he's more of a game manager with some upside. Just my opinion.