[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nick Toon

CowboysDiehard

I drafted this guy in a dynasty league this week, based on buzz from a couple FF sources. What's everyone's take on the guy? If Colston doesn't hold up this year, does he step up to make a difference?

ETA: He'll be locked into my roster for three years.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

While Stills may have that WR3 spot locked up, Toon still is drawing a lot of praise and rightly so. He was highly productive in a run-first offense in college, has drawn V-Jax comparisons from his QB and certainly has all the measurables.

Colston played in all 16 games last season, but in 3 of the previous 4 seasons, he missed time. If he were to go down again I could see Toon stepping in and playing HIS role moreso than Stills. Stills draws more comparisons to Lance Moore IMO.

Colston played in all 16 games last season, but in 3 of the previous 4 seasons, he missed time. If he were to go down again I could see Toon stepping in and playing HIS role moreso than Stills. Stills draws more comparisons to Lance Moore IMO.

while Stills doesn't have the size of Toon, he's a lot faster than Moore. I see Stills as a guy who can do what Moore does but be a lot more explosive and stretch the field like Henderson or Meachem used to do. i liked him at Oklahoma. i was honestly surprised that he fell to the 5th round. i wish the Chargers had of grabbed him for sure.

Edited by rebdog
  • Like 1

while Stills doesn't have the size of Toon, he's a lot faster than Moore. I see Stills as a guy who can do what Moore does but be a lot more explosive and stretch the field like Henderson or Meachem used to do. i liked him at Oklahoma. i was honestly surprised that he fell to the 5th round. i wish the Chargers had of grabbed him for sure.

Agree, he's a guy that can work the sidelines and in space, a lot like Moore.

I'm a Longhorn fan so I saw plenty (sometimes "too much") of Stills in recent years. I think him going to the Saints is a huge boon to his value long-term.

That said, should Colston go down I could see Toon emerging in his role as his skill set and body type match up better with what Colston does in the Saints' offense.

While Toon definitely has the pedigree, I think Stills looks the part based on his preseason. I would definitely agree one of the two has a breakout year. Something like 800/5 isn't out of the question. Now if Colston goes down, one of the two produce even more. I have drafted Stills and have him benched for just such a case.

Well, lots are taken and Kerley is gone. But I do have Dobson WR NE on my team and that's the one I was thinking of upgrading. What do you think? Any other Deep guys that might be better the Dobson ?

in ppr, Donnie Avery

• Like 1

He got a mild one in the third preseason game, yes, after 1 catch for 19 yards. He came back in the fourth preseason game with 2 catches for 28 yards.

Pryor seems to look for him, if Pryor starts, and his skills as a possession receiver are more suited to Flynn's weak arm than Denarius Moore's deep-ball speed, so whoever starts at QB, Streater is the Raider WR to own if there is one.

So now that they have Pryor as starter. Would you guys take Streater (Oak) over Marion Brown (Bal) ?

I have today to put in a Blind Bid on one of them.

I know it doesn't sound interesting, but I love how every player (even ones this low in the list) are so important in our league. Really makes you think.

Thanks for your help guys

So now that they have Pryor as starter. Would you guys take Streater (Oak) over Marion Brown (Bal) ?

I have today to put in a Blind Bid on one of them.

I know it doesn't sound interesting, but I love how every player (even ones this low in the list) are so important in our league. Really makes you think.

Thanks for your help guys

streater going to be more consistent, Marlon Brown will have higher upside, but a lower floor. Depends what you want.