[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This year's Alfred Morris?

kingsofromance

As late as thursday or friday before the first game, the Skins were saying it was a RBBC or "hot hand" situation. Almost every fantasy site still had Royster as the top ranked Skins back, followed by Helu and then Morris. In fact the Skins official depth chart listed Morris #3 on the Monday Sept 3 (dont believe me? here: http://www.washingto...-pierre-garcon/ ). Sunday morning before the game it was reported that Morris was going to start, which he did and of course the rest is history. But to suggest that he was the clear starter leading up to the first week is false - the Skins backfield was a situation to avoid in late August and early September, and Royster and Helu were both more heavily drafted than Morris.

Thanks, some people have kind of amazed me how little they remember what actually was going down leading up to the first Redskins game last year. The way you remember it (Nelsosi) is exactly how I remember it, well and the documented fact remember it as well.

As late as thursday or friday before the first game, the Skins were saying it was a RBBC or "hot hand" situation. Almost every fantasy site still had Royster as the top ranked Skins back, followed by Helu and then Morris. In fact the Skins official depth chart listed Morris #3 on the Monday Sept 3 (dont believe me? here: http://www.washingto...-pierre-garcon/ ). Sunday morning before the game it was reported that Morris was going to start, which he did and of course the rest is history. But to suggest that he was the clear starter leading up to the first week is false - the Skins backfield was a situation to avoid in late August and early September, and Royster and Helu were both more heavily drafted than Morris.

Well with all three, Hightower, Royster and Helu injured in pre-season, Morris started game 3 and ran 14-107-1 and then didn't play week 4. I really don't care what the official web site listed for starters, I know what I saw and read between the lines. I drafted Morris over Royster and Helu, and I know a lot of others that did too.