[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Week 1 Finally it's here

Cowboyz1

Mike Smith 1-4 in the playoffs lmao. Yeah..you should keep chirping

and when was the last time the Falcons won the Superbowl? ...

Winning the SuperBowl is a very hard thing to do in this day and age. You have to have A LOT of things go just so. Look at NE, going undefeated and losing the big one. The last 5 years have been great games that have come down to a play or two. I think back to BIg Ben's pass on the sideline of the endzone, and Eli's prayer not once but twice. Well to be fair that pass to Manningham was as perfect as you can be.

Teams just can't seem to keep players together much anymore due to the salary cap and free agency. I still think there should be a provision that allow you to keep a certain amount of players as designated franchise players. They don't count against that cap. I think there is something to being able to see the same core players for their careers. I don't particularly like the way teams have to let go of a player because their old and can't be afforded. Doesn't seem right that a guy plays for 10 years and has to be let go for cap reasons and age but can still play. Seems to make hard feeling which shouldn't be with a team you've spent your life playing for.

Bass is was put on IR today. We are getting awfully thing on the Dline. We can't afford anymore players going down. Praying for a break Geeezzzz. Looks like Rayford a 6' 7" 270 knuckle dragger with 36" reach will play some tackle inside. The kid led the league in sacks during the preseason. Indy fans were upset they let him go for a conditional draft pick. Played in the Arena League. Hope he is all they say he is. We could use some new talent on Dline with Rat hurt.

Man sure sad we lost Brent. The kid was on his way to being a force. Sad that he is now facing prison for killing his best friend and teammate in a car accident.

Bass is was put on IR today. We are getting awfully thing on the Dline. We can't afford anymore players going down. Praying for a break Geeezzzz. Looks like Rayford a 6' 7" 270 knuckle dragger with 36" reach will play some tackle inside. The kid led the league in sacks during the preseason. Indy fans were upset they let him go for a conditional draft pick. Played in the Arena League. Hope he is all they say he is. We could use some new talent on Dline with Rat hurt.

Man sure sad we lost Brent. The kid was on his way to being a force. Sad that he is now facing prison for killing his best friend and teammate in a car accident.

To me, it's Spencer we are gonna miss. I am anxious to see how Spencer and Ware play DE.

I woke up way too early :bash: ... now I have to make sure to take a nap this afternoon so that I can stay up for the entire game.

Damn same here. I woke from a sleep like a bolt of lightning hit me. I'm up at 5am thinking it's christmas already, but no, it's just 5am. Now I'm prolly going to nap through the late games so I will be fresh for the late game.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hell who I am kiddin. Amma power through and watch em All baby........... :peace: V-day for the Boys.

Edited by Cowboyz1

To me, it's Spencer we are gonna miss. I am anxious to see how Spencer and Ware play DE.

Yeah, I thought there was no way he would miss the opener. I thought that was the whole point of being "Cautious". That knee had far more work on it then they're letting on. Seriously hope he is back full strength soon.

Here we go fellas. Game on. I can tell you this, this has been so FAR the best Sunday I have ever had in FF. All 6 teams firing on all cylinders, High score potential in half of them. Only a couple of leagues are close and may be doubt. Now if my Cowboys can come through tonight, I just don't know what to do with myself.

Oh and I almost forgot. David Wilson is a fumbler. So temper your yearly expectations for him. I plan on keeping Brown for that very reason. I predict a big fumble on Sunday night, just like he did in the first game last year. A years experience won't allow him to be caught on the sidelines blubbering but he coughs it up nonetheless. Had problems in college holding on to the rock and if there is one thing Tom can't stand is a fumbler. Unless I see him holding the ball up like Tiki Barber, the ball will come out on Sunday night.

:smash: