[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Week 1 Finally it's here

Cowboyz1

both teams looked like crap. Don't know why every decides to go ape s*** when the Cowboys make a mistake or two. Let week 3 roll around and they'll everyone they need back, including anthony spencer, jay ratliff, dunbar who's the speedy back, and brian waters. the boys are a fantastic team this year. it'll be exciting to see more.

both teams looked like crap. Don't know why every decides to go ape s*** when the Cowboys make a mistake or two. Let week 3 roll around and they'll everyone they need back, including anthony spencer, jay ratliff, dunbar who's the speedy back, and brian waters. the boys are a fantastic team this year. it'll be exciting to see more.

:unsure:

Consider yourselves lucky for the gift wrapped pick 6 or it may have been a different outcome.

A win is a win and as a Cowboy fan seeing us lose in a variety of different ways, I'll take this win however it came. 1-0 and we get the Chiefs next week while the G-Men have to lose at home to Big Brother Peyton.

Well, I am very happy we won. Finally. For a defense with a new scheme and a few starters out, I am encouraged to see what this D can be. 6 Turnovers is a great start. In the past it was NO turnovers, 31 points and give up a last minute drive to get your team beat.

At least one facet of the formula to victory has improved. Glad we came out of the game relatively healthy too. The line impressed me save a few plays and when Waters takes over at Tackle Guard they should be even better. I thought the gave Romo a sick amount of time on the witten TD. JPP was held in check too by Smith who played really well.

1-0 made my week. :tup:

fixed.

I was thinking how Free needs to be replaced while I was writing this.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well, I am very happy we won. Finally. For a defense with a new scheme and a few starters out, I am encouraged to see what this D can be. 6 Turnovers is a great start. In the past it was NO turnovers, 31 points and give up a last minute drive to get your team beat.

At least one facet of the formula to victory has improved. Glad we came out of the game relatively healthy too. The line impressed me save a few plays and when Waters takes over at Tackle they should be even better. I thought the gave Romo a sick amount of time on the witten TD. JPP was held in check too by Smith who played really well.

1-0 made my week. :tup:

He'll probably take over at RG not T. Also, I think someone not mentioned who played a hell of a game was Selvie, made some great plays, especially in pressuring Manning.