[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rants, gripes, straight, up anger and frustration thread.

Team Archer

Yup...I would finished #2 seed and made playoffs if I started RG3 week 10........

so many times if we look back to our seasons, we could all find that one player, for that one week that could've changed the course of our season.

My week RB squad takes several hits late in the season, just before the playoffs. Sproles knocked out in week 11 with a concussion, misses week 12 Thu game. Ivory sprained ankle, Daniel Thomas also an ankle injury (he says it isn't broken). Starks is my only other healthy RB to pair with Chris Johnson, hoping Sproles will be ready to go next week.

Time to dig deep on the waiver wire for another warm body to help out the rest of the way. Ingram has been on my radar, also a few people who moved up this week with other injuries.

But I'm 10-2 and have had a lot of other luck along the way so I cannot complain too much.

More importantly what's up with Indy? Getting throttled again by a lesser team. Offense looks awful and the d is getting shredded

Arizona's D is NOT to be taken lightly. Alot of teams do and are surprised at how opportunistic they are. They get good results and the offense isnt bad if Palmer dosent turn out it over.