[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BAL / DEN

BeeR

Well realistically the game should be over but stranger things have happened - and wow DEN is sure trying to keep BAL in the game. First the insanely stupid fumble on the INT, then the penalty negating the Clark fumble and they let them quickly score. If I'm the DEN HC I'm chewing out some guys.

PS if I'm DEN I let Manning air it out and try for TD #7. Put this game away - if you can.

Edited by BeeR

Did Trevathan seriously just dropped the ball a half yard out of the endzone on a walk-in?!?!? WOW!

Well realistically the game should be over but stranger things have happened - and wow DEN is sure trying to keep BAL in the game. First the insanely stupid fumble on the INT, then the penalty negating the Clark fumble and they let them quickly score. If I'm the DEN HC wow I'm chewing out some guys.

Nah. Manning is just gonna throw #7

Baltimore is getting schooled and there's time left for more damage. I don't know that I have ever seen a Baltimore Defense abused like this. Guess that miss Ray and Reed A LOT.

How many times do we have to see a guy drop the ball that way. May have taken out his teammate. Game was over right there. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I have seen this week one before but man o man is Denver on the loose this evening. Not sure how much is Denver and how much is Baltimore's D being gassed and adjusting to life without Reed and Ray. DC's will be spending a few extra hours after tonight.

So who is facing Peyton Manning tonight??? :lol:

I have him started in Hannibals along with Dem. Thomas. Between the 2 of them, I have 103.58 pts and Manning has the highest score that I've ever seen for a single player that I can remember - 65.48 pts. Not going to be a pretty week for ya, HBTC. ;)

Edited by irish