[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you guys doing with Roddy White

Cowboyz1

That's right. Right up to around 10:30 this morning, everyone thought it was a minor sprain and that he'd be fine. No doubt the Falcons did this to mess with the Saints' game plan, but unfortunately it messed with our fantsy teams as well.

HIgh ankle sprains are almost impossible to play on; White is now the WR4 in my second pool until further notice.

I'm going to try to unload him immediately to an owner who thinks he's a buy-low candidate coming off a one-off down week. Either that, or use him to sweeten a package deal.

If I could get Boldin for him, I'd do it in a hearbeat... but that's not looking likely at this time. Maybe a Torrey Smith? I might even go so far as Eric Decker or Antonio Brown at this point. Ugh.

"Yeah. It's hard to cut. It's hard to do just about everything at the position. No excuses. When you go out there, you try to win," he said, according to the Journal-Constitution.

He said "it will be maybe a few more weeks before I can go out there and be myself," according to the newspaper.

Going to put owners in a tough position. If you have enough depth to bench him it's not so bad, but with Gordon suspended another week and Stevie and Floyd my next best options I'm not sure how good I feel about letting him sit around.

I'm not sure how you can convince the Boldin owner that he's getting the better WR, especially after seeing how comfortable Kaep and Boldin looked. Good luck!

It's unlikely, but may as well try. Boldin is a backup receiver for him and he's weak at running back, so I will try throwing in Daryl Richardson with White. He may figure that White will be back to himself in a few weeks and he doesn't have any immediate need for Boldin.

Yeah Douglas is on my radar as well.

It at least gives me an option to mitigate the production I'm losing without Roddy since I think it's clear he has a few more weeks before he's dependable (assuming there aren't any setbacks).

I can lean on Gordon after next week as well hopefully.

The man has never missed a game.. He will work hard to get back. I wouldnt dump him for trash

No, not trash, true. On second thought I'd be hard-pressed to give him up for Antonio Brown; that Steelers offense looks awful.

But for Decker? Torrey Smith? There may be no better time than the present....

No, not trash, true. On second thought I'd be hard-pressed to give him up for Antonio Brown; that Steelers offense looks awful.

But for Decker? Torrey Smith? There may be no better time than the present....

We may not have a great idea of when/if Roddy gets back to being himself, but I'm not sure either of those guys are players I'd give up White for.

From his Twitter:

"As far as fantasy if I don't participate in practice then don't start me it's a red flag"

Very curious that he said that, because Roddy has been listed as questionable and not practiced so many times, only to come out and play well. I've had this conversation on this board many times.

Though I think he just doesn't want his fantasy owners to get burnt because he and the FO are going to remain secretive about his progress. He said as much in another tweet that they weren't going to tip their hand to the Saints by revealing the injury.

Very curious that he said that, because Roddy has been listed as questionable and not practiced so many times, only to come out and play well. I've had this conversation on this board many times.

Though I think he just doesn't want his fantasy owners to get burnt because he and the FO are going to remain secretive about his progress. He said as much in another tweet that they weren't going to tip their hand to the Saints by revealing the injury.

Yeah I don't think there's much to look into here. Likely this is just a response to angry tweets towards him.