[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Jones

CowboysDiehard

The break out WR this year is Josh Gordon. NOT Jones.

Man I hope so. I traded for him in my dynasty league and am hoping he puts up some big numbers.

Jones will be a bust this year. The only way he was a threat last year was due to his TD performance. But every analyst has said it time and time again, you can't expect TD consistency. With Nelson healthy, who is a 100% better WR than Jones, and Cobb and Finley performing, Jones will be off rosters in the next two weeks.

Jones will be a bust this year. The only way he was a threat last year was due to his TD performance. But every analyst has said it time and time again, you can't expect TD consistency. With Nelson healthy, who is a 100% better WR than Jones, and Cobb and Finley performing, Jones will be off rosters in the next two weeks.

Mostly agree, but Jones has value as a WR3 or WR4. As much as Green Bay throws the ball, Jones still retains some fantasy relevance, though his inconsistency will drive owners crazy.

I don't agree at all. His ADP is pretty low(27th) and most weeks Rodgers will go to him a lot more than yesterday. Don't expect every game to be against San Francisco. He is drafted in the range of TY Hilton and Greg Jennings. I'd probably take him if he was there at WR4.

Not repeating last years success is not a bust unless you expect a repeat.

I don't agree at all. His ADP is pretty low(27th) and most weeks Rodgers will go to him a lot more than yesterday. Don't expect every game to be against San Francisco. He is drafted in the range of TY Hilton and Greg Jennings. I'd probably take him if he was there at WR4.

Not repeating last years success is not a bust unless you expect a repeat.

Yep, I wiffed on that pick. Total bust for me. Maybe he starts to put it together, but I can't stand 0's. Wallace is next on my dump list. We'll see about him as well.

I never expected him to repeat last years TD totals. but I expected more catches for more yards.

He's worth rostering just for the handcuff potential, and he's a worthy bye week filler as well. I'm adding in any 12 man league I see him on waivers.

I may have dodged a bullet on James Jones. He was very high on my draft board but couldn't get him in any of my leagues where I wanted to. I don't think Sunday was a good representation of what he will do this year but I certainly didn't think he would show this poorly in any game this year. I was projecting a minimum of 10 points per week but if his bottom proves lower than that I had him too high.

I have an unwritten rule about never starting 2 WR from the same team. Too much riding on 1 game, and the ceiling is limited.

+1 I don't even like having 2 WR from the same team on my roster, unless it really a kind of handcuff situation. A couple years ago I liked what I saw in Titus Young (before he was a headcase) and considered targeting him, but had Calvin and figured it would just be a bench spot of no value all year.